Gina & Kevin's at Home Wedding and Disneymoon 7-24-2010 Save the dates are out !

DSC_0483.jpg

my cousins gorgeous centerpieces!

Good Afternoon! Well its all starting to become real! Our save the dates out and so far they have gone over really well! I am so excited. We have had some bumps with our wedding website, but we have gotten it all fixed! I have one girl whos bridesmaid dress is in, but there is still time.

My mom is really on board, I am heading to Pittsburgh this weekend to do some small stuff there, favors, and what not!

I have a hair appt today and I am really not looking forward to talking to my stylist, she is goin to yell at me since I still don't have any ideas for hair! Ugh...I think it would be easier if I had a veil, but who knows, any suggestions ladies? help a girl out!

DF and I also started Spin Class this week! it is amazing. We have our second class tonight and I love every minute of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter