Gifts/Putting money into cruise passengers account

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sandyr26, Jan 25, 2013.

1. sandyr26

sandyr26 Earning My Ears

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question but I'll give it a shot. I have a friend who is departing on a Disney cruise tomorrow and was wondering if they allow people to call and have money put into the passenger's account. She's celebrating her daughter's bdays and also has had a rough go the past few weeks so I thought it would be nice to surprise her with a massage or some type of spa treatment for her. Anyone know??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

If you go to the DCL website, you find under the Planning Center tab a link to In-room Gifts & Amenities. If you click on the Download Order Form on any of the items, you'll get the order form. At the bottom right of the form is Onboard Credits. You'll need the Guest's name, reservation #, Stateroom #, and sail date.

http://dcl1.wdpromedia.com/media/dcl_v0400/Site/PlanningCenter/GiftsAndAmenities/GiftsOrderForm.pdf

4. clten

clten DIS Veteran

I think you are too late if she's sailing that soon. I think they will do it up to 2 days before sailing. After that all transactions have to happen onboard the ship. It was a great thought, sorry you can't do it. Is it possible for you to buy a Disney gift card and give that to her? (I know Target carries them if you don't have a Disney store nearby.)

5. mdsoccermom

mdsoccermom DIS Veteran

It's too late. Agree that you should give a gift card that she can apply once onboard.

6. sandyr26

sandyr26 Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the info/advice!...Yeah I know I waited too long. It was just a last minute thought. Maybe I'll see what I can do still.

7. robin09

robin09 DIS Veteran

Our CVS sells the Disney gift card....

8. momof2minnies

momof2minnies DIS Veteran

You do not need reservation number etc... We were on the Fantasy on Jan 5th and when we arrived in our room we had champagne, choc, and $500 OBC. We found out when we came home someone my DH worked with did it for us because of my precruise breast cancer dx- what a wonderful surprise.

All he had was the ship name, date and our name.He called DCL

Linda

9. MAD4EEYORE

MAD4EEYORE DIS Veteran

What a wonderful gift!