Gifting stateroom credit on Carnival? Anyone know?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by JJsmama, May 5, 2006.

1. JJsmama

JJsmama WDW addict

Sorry, I know this is in reference to Carnival, but I thought some of you frequent cruisers might be able to help.

My son's teacher is taking a Carnival cruise this summer for her son's graduation. Money is tight and she is stressed about it. The class wanted to give a group $$ gift for end of the year teacher appreciation and we wondered if we could apply a stateroom credit for her. Does anyone know?

Otherwise, should we give Traveler's Checks? Does anyone use those anymore?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. extraredstuff

extraredstuff Mouseketeer

What an awesome idea, that's an excellent appreciation gift. She's a lucky teacher :)

Anyways, check this link out, http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=GiftCertificates&pid=FSD, you can order gift certificates online.

For what it's worth, I also have a brand new Carnival coupon book (picked up on the Imagination a couple weeks ago), never used a single thing from it. I could send it if you want to PM me.

--Sarah

4. CGC33A

CGC33A DIS Veteran

for information on other cruise lines (including DCL-but this is better IMHO) try the Cruise Critic website www.cruisecritic.com . I gave gift cert of sorts from Carnival for drinks to a friend going on a Carnival cruise. They had them ready for her on the ship (I had to give them her sailing date).

5. JJsmama

JJsmama WDW addict

Thanks to both of you. Sarah, I will PM you. She'd love the coupon book. Very sweet offer.

Jennifer

6. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

We've cruised on Carnival before and you can purchase stateroom credits or buy gifts like wine, birthday/anniversary cakes, pre-paid coupons for alcoholic drinks or soda, room decorations, flowers, etc. I often buy "Fun Ship Dollars" for my parents when I don't know what else to buy them for Christmas and b-days.