Giftcard deal at Target!

cmbonneville

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has been posted before - if it has I apologize :hug:

Target is having a sale right now where you get a $5.00 giftcard when you buy 4:

pop tarts twelve packs...
rice krispie treat 8 packs...
cheez it...
or Keebler cookies...

It works out to $9.00 for 4 - after g/c it's $1.00 a pack/box - AWESOME! :thumbsup2

I was told you couldn't use the G/C on the same order...but could ring up a seperate order for other stuff and use it then

So...we're packing poptarts, cheezits, and rice krispie treats for hotel room snacks :cool1:

Do you have to buy one of each? Nobody at our house will eat pop tarts. Can I buy two boxes of cookies instead?

I took advantage of this yesterday. I bought the snacks on my first order, and then had a second order that I used the $5.00 GC n.

Lisa

Do you have to buy one of each? Nobody at our house will eat pop tarts. Can I buy two boxes of cookies instead?

you just have to buy 4 of the items.

and dont' forget to use the back to school/fuel for school coupons. There were ones that came out in the paper and then booklets for $$ off milk, bread, coffee, etc when you also bought these kellogg's products.

Do you have to buy one each? Nobody here eats poptarts. Could I buy two boxes of cookies and still qualify?

I bought two boxes of cookies, rice krispie treats and the special K bars and it worked.

Do you have to buy one each? Nobody here eats poptarts. Could I buy two boxes of cookies and still qualify?

You can buy any combination of the 4 for $9.00. I bought cookies, poptarts, rice krispie treats and the Special K bars worked at my store (not the Bliss). I did several transactions some all cookies, some all rice krispie treats and then a combination of Special K bars and cookies and poptarts. For every four the cashier would validate a $5 gift card.

I had some great coupons. I spent about $26 and ended up with $25 in gift cards and I have two receipts for the Kellog $10 rebate. I figure I can send these to my kids at school, since they took the food with them,:rotfl: :rotfl: then they can buy a pizza on Kellog. :thumbsup2

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

With my kids, nephew and one friend, I have four at college that I do care packages for.

Thanks for posting this...I didn't see it in the paper. I have to bring snacks for DD & DS's classes in the next 2 weeks. They are small classes but bringing snacks everyday adds up!

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to buy 4 boxes of Cheez its. That is my favorite snack while perusing the DIS!:thumbsup2

Do you need a coupon do get the gift card? I've never :confused: received a gift card with purchase.

You can buy any combination of the 4 for $9.00. I bought cookies, poptarts, rice krispie treats and the Special K bars worked at my store (not the Bliss). I did several transactions some all cookies, some all rice krispie treats and then a combination of Special K bars and cookies and poptarts. For every four the cashier would validate a $5 gift card.

I had some great coupons. I spent about $26 and ended up with $25 in gift cards and I have two receipts for the Kellog $10 rebate. I figure I can send these to my kids at school, since they took the food with them,:rotfl: :rotfl: then they can buy a pizza on Kellog. :thumbsup2

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

With my kids, nephew and one friend, I have four at college that I do care packages for.

Can you get more than one deal/gc per transaction? All 10 of the items for Kellogg's $10 rebate have to be purchased in one transacion and all have to be on one receipt.

Thanks so much! I'm leaving for Disney on Friday, and the poptarts can be our breakfast. :D

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

Can you get more than one deal/gc per transaction? All 10 of the items for Kellogg's $10 rebate have to be purchased in one transacion and all have to be on one receipt.
Yeah...what HayGan said. I saw this in the Sunday paper and would love to do this deal. But, I would have to buy all 10 products in one transaction(to get the Kellogg's rebate). So, if I buy 12 poptarts would I get 3-$5 gift cards???

Yeah...what HayGan said. I saw this in the Sunday paper and would love to do this deal. But, I would have to buy all 10 products in one transaction(to get the Kellogg's rebate). So, if I buy 12 poptarts would I get 3-$5 gift cards???

yes, you can do it all in one transaction!
:banana:

you just have to buy 4 of the items.

and dont' forget to use the back to school/fuel for school coupons. There were ones that came out in the paper and then booklets for $$ off milk, bread, coffee, etc when you also bought these kellogg's products.

Were the back to school coupons in Sundays paper? I was looking for them and for the rebate that some people mentioned.

Thanks so much for posting this thread - I totally missed this in the Sunday ad.

I purchased 12 items (combo of pop tarts, cheez its, rice krispie treats & cookies) which totalled $27 - less $5 for coupons = $22 - received $15 gift cards = $7 - mailed in my rebate form for $10 which in the end it cost me nothing & I came ahead $3 for stuff we buy anyway!!

I even went back to get another 12 & even though I didn't have any more coupons, I still had 1 more rebate for $10 so in the end these 12 items cost me $2 ($27-$15 GC - $10 rebate) Woohoo!!!

Basically all 24 items are going to be free after the rebates & gift cards! Can't beat a deal like that!
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter