Gift Shop Items

RGLakatos

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!

I noticed pictures of Animator's Palette dishes.....I love them! Do they sell them onboard by chance? Any other "cool" things they sell onboard?

I'm trying to remember, memories are a little fuzzy,but on the Fantasy MV last year, I did see, I think, a small ceramic tray,possibly a dinner plate, I think a few eating utensils, also. I do remember thinking that there were just a few Animators Palate dining items and wishing there were more. In fact, it is actually on my list of things to look for on our 3/9 Fantasy cruise!!!;)

I was on the fantasy last year and I really wanted to buy the Cinderella Bread basket they had out one night. I went to the Gift shop but they didn't have it. I don't believe they had plates either ...

I love the DCL Tervis tumblers that I bought on board.....one on the Wonder and another on the Magic. I think of my cruises every morning when I drink my coffee from the DCL tumbler!

When you same "tervis" I am assuming you basically mean a tumbler correct?

Do you have any images to show one so I know exactly what it is????

RGL

They do sell an Animator's Palate dinner plate and there is a smaller appetizer size plate (they had them both on disneystore.com at one time). They also sell the AP butter knife. We were told that the Cinderella bread baskets were not for sale, but perhaps if enough of us ask about them, they will see they would go over really well if offered for sale. Also sold on board are the pillows (about $200 each) that are on the bed, DCL throws/afghans, scrapbooking kits, animation/drawing books, replicas of the ships, Tervis tumblers (I also recommend these!), a Golden Mickeys statue...the list goes on and on. Happy shopping!

When you same "tervis" I am assuming you basically mean a tumbler correct?

Do you have any images to show one so I know exactly what it is????

RGL

Tervis is a brand of hot/cold tumblers that is made in the USA, guaranteed for life, very durable, highly recommend buying these. They had 3 designs on our Fantasy cruise. One with the Disney characters on the ship, one of Castaway Cay, and one of the Aquaduck. If you search here for Tervis tumbler pictures, you should get the images. Sorry, but I'm unable to link them for you.

Speaking of souvenirs - does anyone know if there are pressed penny machines on the Dream?

My grandchildren love collecting pressed pennies, but I'm not sure whether or not to have my quarters and pennys ready for our Spring Break Cruise.

Thanks so much for any info -

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!