Gift card ?

MrsRamos

Earning My Ears
I finally got a Target Red Card and luckily haven’t run into any problems in buying gift cards and little by little have been paying off our cruise. My question is has anyone had any success in finding Disney gift cards on any of the discount sites like Cardpool, Raise, etc. I have been able to find Disney STORE cards but I do not believe those can be used. I just haven’t been able to find Disney gift cards. I have also tried EBAY which is a waste of time when it comes to GC as they sell like hot cakes and even go over their value. (don't know why anyone would ever pay more than a GC is worth but whatever, its not my $)

Nope, no luck. I have DISNEY set as a trigger on Cardpool and never see any come through. Even if I did, I doubt I'd be quick enough on the draw to snag one since most of the time, I'm too slow for Subway cards! I've watched the Ebay craziness too. I don't get it!

I have seen Disney gift cards come through once in a awhile on 'giftcardbin'. Most times I am not quick enough to get them after the alert email, but sometimes they are still unbought. If I remember right as an example, one was a $100 one for like $94 or so. Can get them cheaper with the red card and a pharmacy rewards card at target though, since that would be almost 10% off.

I have seen Disney gift cards come through once in a awhile on 'giftcardbin'. Most times I am not quick enough to get them after the alert email, but sometimes they are still unbought. If I remember right as an example, one was a $100 one for like $94 or so. Can get them cheaper with the red card and a pharmacy rewards card at target though, since that would be almost 10% off.

I've been using the Redcard...fortunately we are a healthy family and don't have any prescriptions. But unfortunately not extra 5%..

Nope, no luck. I have DISNEY set as a trigger on Cardpool and never see any come through. Even if I did, I doubt I'd be quick enough on the draw to snag one since most of the time, I'm too slow for Subway cards! I've watched the Ebay craziness too. I don't get it!

I have put some bids on EBAY and quickly get outbidding with like 5 days left...no hope these. I guess I will keep just getting them from Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter