Gift Card Promotion at Meijer

MIChessGuy

(Almost) Too Old for Roller Coasters
If you are near a Meijer store, starting today there is a promotion for certain restaurant gift cards in which you get a $5-off store coupon with a minimum $50 gift card purchase. The included gift cards are: Applebee's, Bob Evans, Cold Stone Creamery, Cracker Barrel, Domino's, "Dinner and a Movie" (Fandango movie ticketing and Darden restaurants), IHOP, Panda Express, Steak 'n Shake, and TGI Fridays. So if you are a fan of any of these places, you can save a few bucks on a future Meijer purchase. The promotion is available through August 15.

Last week I shopped twice at our Meijer's store and both times I received a $5 off store coupon. I don't know what the promotion was for or if it required any minimum spending. I will definitely check out the gift card promotion though.

Last week I shopped twice at our Meijer's store and both times I received a $5 off store coupon. I don't know what the promotion was for or if it required any minimum spending. I will definitely check out the gift card promotion though.
Last week every shopper at Meijer who spent $30 or more got a $5 off store coupon. Wish they had that promotion more often! :)

Last week every shopper at Meijer who spent $30 or more got a $5 off store coupon. Wish they had that promotion more often! :)

Yes I went back and looked at the paper and there it was RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE!! LOL!! I guess I need to look at the papers a little closer. That was a great deal!! :yay:

Yes I went back and looked at the paper and there it was RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE!! LOL!! I guess I need to look at the papers a little closer. That was a great deal!! :yay:

That is a rather unusual deal. Normally these $-off things are tied to specific product purchases, or you have to be a loyalty club member, but last week's offer was completely open. I'll have to stay alert for a repeat, if they ever do one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter