gift card pins

NYY2SMP

Mouseketeer
how far out from the start of your vacation have you received the email for the gift cards?

I haven't received one but thought I read a week or two prior to leaving. I know someone posted that they thought it may have been cutting it close but they got one and picked it up at check in. Best of luck

I've heard about 20 days before...has to be purchased about 1 week before. I haven't received one & considering we will be leaving 2 weeks from today..it doesn't look good for us.:sad2: I would purchase the $695 one but now I plan to re-think & won't spend nearly that much. If I did get a pin/code I'd spend it on holiday gifts...oh well!

how far out from the start of your vacation have you received the email for the gift cards?

Hi we are checking in on aug. 16 and got our email on july 30. There were 3 amounts you could get. 500.00 for 395, 600 for 445, or 1000 for 695. I was on the fence about it but today I got the 600 one. When I called to order it I was told it had to be linked to a myw package. We also are staying 2 nights at csr first. So i asked if we could get the card early and no go it will be with our welcome package at check in. Hope this helps

Hi we are checking in on aug. 16 and got our email on july 30. There were 3 amounts you could get. 500.00 for 395, 600 for 445, or 1000 for 695. I was on the fence about it but today I got the 600 one. When I called to order it I was told it had to be linked to a myw package. We also are staying 2 nights at csr first. So i asked if we could get the card early and no go it will be with our welcome package at check in. Hope this helps

Can I ask...when you say linked to your reservation, could you see it when you pulled it up? I am wondering about calling-I never did get an email but some people say they call & are told they have something like that in their name.....

So I assume you get an option to buy these gift cards at a dicounted rate. Do they send these out often or is it something they just send to some people?

What are the restrictions are these gift cards? Can you use them on puchasing a waterpark ticket? How about the refillable mugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter