gift baskets?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by travel with kids, Sep 16, 2003.

1. travel with kids

travel with kids DIS Veteran

I know this has been asked a 100 times, but I can not find it!! What is the name of the gift shop/florist that delivers baskets to the cruise?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jott3

jott3 Mouseketeer

4. travel with kids

travel with kids DIS Veteran

5. pursuethekingdom

pursuethekingdom Mouseketeer

I have a friend - my boss - who is taking a western carribean cruise with Princess. Does this gift baksket company deliever to other cruises too?

Thanks for the help.

6. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yes, Shirley told me they deliver to other cruise lines as well at Port Canaveral.

7. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

Yep, she will deliver to any of the ships out there, and she does excellent work. I have photos of a couple of her custom baskets on my website.
    Barb
    Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

8. prymsu

prymsu <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I have ordered from Shirley before, and I tell you, there was more than what i expected would be in the baskets. Also, when she knew our ship would be going to key west, she also added a packet of info along in the basket. Just doesn't get any better that what she will do for you!

9. mitcam

mitcam "Hooked"onPeter Pan

in our gift basket?

It is our 10th anniversary and thought something likes tickets to a Bruins game for when we arrive home would be awesome! Not that the Cruise isn't a great way to celebrate but it would be like the celebration continues when we get home?

;)

10. prymsu

prymsu <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I can tell you that if you want something like that in your basket, Shirley will do that for you. She just requests that you send items well in advance of having to have the basket delivered.

11. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I have sent several items for Shirley to add in our baskets. Items can be sent to:

The Perfect Gift
    6550 N Atlantic Ave
    Cape Canaveral FL 32920

Phone store # 800-950-4559