Gift Baskets @ Dl????

texasteacher35

DIS Veteran
Is there anyone who makes and delivers gift baskets to the DL resorts?? We are staying at WDW in October 2007 and I have a great lady who gets together welcome/special occation baskets for guests! It is fabulous! Any recommendations for California DL????????? Thanks!

Vacation Planning has gift baskets for sale, they will deliver them to your room. Various prices and sizes... anything from cookies and milk delivered each evening to elaborate baskets filled with Disney goodies.

You can get balloons and signed pictures of characters left in your room (or to pick up at the desk during check in).. thse are free.. also from vacation planning.

From Disney web site:
Make the most out of your magical Disneyland® Resort visit with Vacation Planning Services — our special offering to Guests staying at one of the three Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort. With Vacation Planning Services, we save you time and effort by taking care of important vacation arrangements before you arrive. Let us organize:

Dining reservations — Get priority seating for character meals and other dining at the restaurants of the Disneyland® Resort.
Personal shopping services — Purchase gifts in advance and have them placed in your room on day of arrival. Choose from resort merchandise, or a selection of magically themed gift baskets.
Customized Itinerary — Receive an itinerary documenting your vacation arrangements upon check-in.
For more information on Vacation Planning Services, please call (714) 300-PLAN (7526)†

More info and pics from 2006 here
http://www.disneymouselinks.com/disneyland-vacation-planning-guide.aspx

Thanks! WDW does not offer this service...except, I think, floral arrangements, cakes and that sort of thing! I apperciate the info! If anyone else has anything to add...please do!

Thanks! I am doing welcome baskets when we go to WDW in 10/07...but I wanted to find out info about the same idea at DL! I will definitely check out the link now!

I haven't done gift baskets but I have ordered Disney Cookie Bouquets from Cookies by Design (online) before for WDW. I've used them to deliver cookies all over the country so I'm sure they have them available in Anaheim.

I order one of the Disney-themed designs and then come up with a creative message for the special cookie.

Hope this helps.

My sister and her husband are celebrating their 1st anniversary while we are all at DL together :love: Looking for some good ideas for a gift basket or other 1st anniversary appropriate gift that somehow ties into Disneyland. I thought about paying for a night of their hotel, but I think that I would rather do something more memorable. Many of you are very creative, I would love your ideas! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter