Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Hello and good afternoon,
Just wanted to remind everyone to order your gift baskets for Christmas.
Call us at 800-950-4559 and we will do it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE TEAM AT TPG

Hello everyone,
Hope all had a wonderful and blessed Holidays. Wishing each and all a very Happy New Year...
Now this is what we are offering for Valentine's day --ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/perfectgiftcapecanaveral

Valentine's day is right around the corner on the 14th of February. We will be offering a large selection of Valentine flowers, plushes, gift baskets to fit all your needs and if you order early starting on January 16th through the 31st, you will receive a complementary box of assorted chocolates. You can reach us at 800-950-4559 and local 321-799-4438.
These also can be delivered to the cruise ships at Port Canaveral.
Have a blessed day!!!

I would love to do something like this for our Alaskan cruise, but I've been told that no one in Vancouver is allowed to deliver flowers to the Wonder. Will have to keep it in mind for future cruises out of Port Canaveral I guess!

Hi Shirley, ordered my cruise basket (bag) Tuesday from Brandi. Looking forward to see my husband be surprised again.

Shilrey,

LOVE THE BASKETS ON FACEBOOK!!! Especially the Valentine one. I can't wait for you to post some Easter ones!!! I am going to need 3, but it is a bit too soon to call you.

I certainly understand that this isn't for everyone and a majority of people order these for mere convenience and I certainly get that as I've been tempted. But after seeing more pictures, I'm just convinced I'm getting more bang for my buck by doing my own. Just thought I'd throw out ideas of what I'm doing for my DD (4) for our trip.

Blue sand bucket w/shovel (large) - $1.00 at Michaels - .50 after 1/2 off coupon
Mickey pirate plush from Disney Store online w/20% - $10.36
mickey's treasure chest w/various goodies from disney store w/20% $16.76
glow in the dark bracelets (get a whole tube for $1.00 at Michael's will use 50% coupon) - .50
Will buy M&M's (large bag for all of us or smaller bags) - $2.50 to $3.00
perhaps a few more snacks he likes.

Total thus far = $32.00

For us, the cruise in itself is a enough but to make a bit more special, we just want to tailor it to the cruise so he has momentos from this experience. We may also have an ear hat which is another $13 (with 20% off) which would bring it to approximately $47.00 (not including personalizing ears).

Now he's not getting trinket stuff as he has enough toys/trinkets but more substantial mementos for the money.

Nothing against Shirley and what she does by any means, just letting you know what can be done on your own and put more $$ in your pocket. I also plan on getting something "dream" on board to commemorate our trip.

Perhaps this post would serve better on the budget board. Shirley provides a great service and a convenience that most of us are willing to pay for.

We fell in love with Cocoa Beach after staying before and after our DCL cruises and decided to purchase a place to vacation and then retire in there. We wanted to thank our realtor for all his help. After reading all the wonderful things about Shirley and receiving all the great tips from Shirley all these years I knew there was no where else to go.

What an amazing woman she is. She takes the time to help you with the perfect basket. I really enjoyed talking with her and getting to know her. Really one of a kind!

Our realtor received the basket today and they were beyond thrilled with it. They sent us a picture and it was nicer than we expected it would be. We saw several baskets waiting to be delivered to the ship when we were in the store and I can tell you the baskets she makes for the ship are so nice. I wouldn't hesitate to surprise someone with one of Shirley's baskets.

Our cruise is just weeks away and I have finally contacted SHirley for a surprise gift for my girls and their godmother. I can't wait to finalize it next week and then to see their faces when we walk in the room.

I LOVE the idea of ordering these baskets!! I just called and spoke to a nice man named Kevin and he was perfectly willing to take my order if I was ready (which I wasn't). I told him that we aren't cruising until mid-May so he suggested calling back about three weeks prior to the cruise and if I had specific requests of things to go into the basket, great, but if not they would make suggestions for me.

Now, in addition to putting together ideas for the FE, I get to come up with some basket ideas for DH. Can't wait!!

please check facebook for new gift baskets plus the new ones for Easter - ENJOY!!!!!
click under my name which has the facebook link
thanks for all the calls we have received in interest in our gift baskets - we really really appreciate your interest and kindness
Much love always

Shirley,

Is it too late to order a birthday gift basket for 8 March for the Disney Fantasy?

Thank you,
Kim

Shirley,

Is it too late to order a birthday gift basket for 8 March for the Disney Fantasy?

Thank you,
Kim

Kim if you call today or tomorrow, we can do it - thanks
Shirley

800-950-4559 or 321-799-4438

Don't forget to order that special gift basket/flowers for your cruise, resort and just because....
We will be adding a little extra special item as our way of saying thank you.

Have a great day...
Much love always
Shirley and the greatest team yet :)

Just an FYI, but in my experience, after 3 times over the last few years of thinking of doing a gift basket for various cruises, and then actually having one done by Perfect Gift, I find that Shirley isn't the one doing the baskets. So, if you think you will get her and have her personal touch, it is not what I experienced.

Also, if you feel the person that you speak to regarding your basket is not understanding you, and you don't feel confident the basket will turn out to be what you requested, get someone else to do your basket or cancel it before you pay for something that you will be disappointed in.

I say this only because I went into my basket order based on glowing, many many glowing, reports regarding the Perfect Gift. I did not feel the basket we received lived up to the hype, and the service from the person doing my basket certainly did not. I did contact Shirley almost one month ago, just to be sure the matter was brought to her attention regarding the lack of communication and my disappointment (not that I wanted a refund or anything, just figured since she own the company, she would want to know). I never heard back.

So just thought I would be the one voice that does offer a dissenting experience. While so many others are thrilled, and I had hoped to also be a part of that group, I was not. I am not saying don't use Perfect Gift, just know that it may not be as perfect as some say, and if you feel the basket may not turn out the way you desire, say something before you pay!

Just an FYI, but in my experience, after 3 times over the last few years of thinking of doing a gift basket for various cruises, and then actually having one done by Perfect Gift, I find that Shirley isn't the one doing the baskets. So, if you think you will get her and have her personal touch, it is not what I experienced.

Also, if you feel the person that you speak to regarding your basket is not understanding you, and you don't feel confident the basket will turn out to be what you requested, get someone else to do your basket or cancel it before you pay for something that you will be disappointed in.

I say this only because I went into my basket order based on glowing, many many glowing, reports regarding the Perfect Gift. I did not feel the basket we received lived up to the hype, and the service from the person doing my basket certainly did not. I did contact Shirley almost one month ago, just to be sure the matter was brought to her attention regarding the lack of communication and my disappointment (not that I wanted a refund or anything, just figured since she own the company, she would want to know). I never heard back.

So just thought I would be the one voice that does offer a dissenting experience. While so many others are thrilled, and I had hoped to also be a part of that group, I was not. I am not saying don't use Perfect Gift, just know that it may not be as perfect as some say, and if you feel the basket may not turn out the way you desire, say something before you pay!

First off, if you sent me an email, I did not get it...it might have gone into the spam and I didn't know it...so please resend...second please give me all your information in the email and a phone number and I will get in touch with you.

I am very involved with all the gift baskets and I do all the shopping...yes I do have Kevin to help me since as much as I would like, I can not do it all although I try...I am sincerely sorry you was disappointed and this is why I am asking for you to resend me the email and I will be more than happy to contact you. I have always tried to make each basket extra special and of course I am disappointed when something goes wrong, but I am the type of person that will take responsiblities for the shop and myself.

Thanks again and please contact me or call at 800-950-4559

Sincerely
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter