gift basket pics and description please

Goofygirl07

Earning My Ears
If you would be kind enough to post gift basket pics and descriptions that would help me alot to choose a basket:

Feralpeg--I'm going back to WDW this summer, and oh how I wish you could do another basket for us like the ones you did 2 years ago! (I know you're not doing them anymore...just wanted to say that I never forgot what an awesome job you did!) :thumbsup2

Feralpeg--I'm going back to WDW this summer, and oh how I wish you could do another basket for us like the ones you did 2 years ago! (I know you're not doing them anymore...just wanted to say that I never forgot what an awesome job you did!) :thumbsup2

Thank you! I'm so happy you liked them!

I just put together this basket for someone. I'm not selling them at this time, but I do them once in awhile. It is my little creative outlet!

19637Belle-thumb.jpg

If you would be kind enough to post gift basket pics and descriptions that would help me alot to choose a basket:

Here's a pic of the basket I made for DD. We'll be celebrating her 13th b-day at WDW. It has a Pirate theme pirate:
pirate.jpg

1 Mickey pirate plush
1 Pluto pirate plush
1 Stitch pirate ears
1 Pink pirate eyepatch
1 Epcot passport
1 surprise bag from the $10 and under store in DTD
100 trading pins
Bag of candy from Goofy Candy Co
Pirate beads
and A Pokemon(sp?) game.

I am going to add a few pieces of her fave candy and hopefully a $20 card for the BC Arcade.:goodvibes

Here's a pic of the basket I made for DD. We'll be celebrating her 13th b-day at WDW. It has a Pirate theme pirate:
pirate.jpg

1 Mickey pirate plush
1 Pluto pirate plush
1 Stitch pirate ears
1 Pink pirate eyepatch
1 Epcot passport
1 surprise bag from the $10 and under store in DTD
100 trading pins
Bag of candy from Goofy Candy Co
Pirate beads
and A Pokemon(sp?) game.

I am going to add a few pieces of her fave candy and hopefully a $20 card for the BC Arcade.:goodvibes

Very nice!!!!

Yes I believe that Memories by sarah is now run by Betsy. Sarah sent me this email after I emailed her about getting a basket.

"Thank you for your interest in Memories By Sarah! Due to a family relocation, I am leaving your basket inquiry in the very capable hands of my friend, Betsy, who has been working with me for the last several months. She is as enthusiastic about Disney as I am and is committed to making your gifts the best possible magical memory they can be!"

I am still planning on using memories by betsy and will post a picture of the basket when we get it...that will not be until Nov 2008 though (I am an early planner)

Did Sarah stop/turn her business over to someone else? I went to the above link and it says "memories by Betsy" anybody have a clue:confused3

I received the same message. I have been working with Betsy and she is great. I'll be there next month and I've talked to her about doing two baskets. I also like her website, her baskets are easier to see than before, you can get a good close up.

Hello All,
I pretty much decided to make my own stuff. In the past I had purchased a few things here and there for my previous trips. This time because we are all staying at the same resort and so many of us will be there, I wanted decided to make baskets for the kids and totes for each room. There will be 30 of us going for free dining in September, staying at the Polynesian Resort. So far I have made 8 baskets for the kids. Most of the items in the baskets are from the Disney Store, a few items have come from Disney Shopping. I was also able to get a few things from the World of Disney and the Character Outlet during a girls weekend trip to Orlando. I have literally stalked the sales since we all booked in April. And I have gotten full use of the Wishes Granted Daily coupon. I have worked pretty hard on these baskets and I can’t wait for the kids to get them. Figuring out what to get each kid is definitely the hardest part. I would hate to have an unhappy little one at WDW. :sad1: I hope they enjoy what’s inside. All of the kids are WDW vets, so I didn't have to focus on the basics like name tags, autograph books, pens, etc... I now have to concentrate on the tote bags I am filling for each of the rooms.

Five of the kids are different cousin’s kids and these are their baskets:

WDWGiftBaskets001.jpg

These are for two of the boys age 4 and 6. The theme for their basket is “Meet the Robinsons” (with a little Pirates and misc. sprinkled in the baskets.)

WDWGiftBaskets002.jpg

Included in each basket is:
MTR T-shirt
Small MTR Plush
MTR Stickers
MTR washcloth
Glowstick
Pirates Lanyard
Three Small Pirates figures
Baseball Cap (Mickey/Buzz)
Approx Cost: 16.00 (including the sand bucket)

WDWGiftBaskets004.jpg

WDWGiftBaskets003.jpg

The next basket is for a 3 month old little one. Her basket includes:
Minnie Tiki onesie
Minnie Plush
Approx Cost: 9.50 (including the easter basket)

WDWGiftBaskets006.jpg

The next are for a boy and a girl, ages 10 & 12. I figured they would enjoy a little spending change instead of a lot of little things. Their baskets included:
T- Shirt (Minnie/Pirates)
Baseball Cap (Minnie/Pirates)
$10.00 Gift Card
Hair Clips & Lip Gloss/Mini Playing Cards(for the lines/waiting)

WDWGiftBaskets005.jpg

Up next, the baskets for my niece, nephew and son.

Here are the basket bookbags for my niece and nephew. Ages 6 & 7.

WDWGiftBaskets008.jpg

Nephew
WDWGiftBaskets009.jpg

WDWGiftBaskets010.jpg

His includes:
Pirates T-Shirt
Goofy T-Shirt
Pirates PJ Pals
Pirates Sunglasses
WDW/Hot Wheels Semi truck with Bike on Back
Plush Pirate Goofy
Goofy WashMitt
Jack Sparrow Action Figure
Davy Jones Action Figure
Pirates Lanyard
Approx Cost: $45.00 (including bookbag)

Niece
WDWGiftBaskets011-1.jpg

WDWGiftBaskets012.jpg

Hers Includes:
Tink T-Shirt
Matching Flip Flops (Children’s Place)
Minnie Tiki Dress (can’t see tucked in back)
Matching Tiki Head Scarf
Tink PJ Pals
Fairy Doll
Mckey Hair Clips
Lip Gloss
4 additional charms (for charm bracelet sold in all resorts and gift shops at WDW)
Cinderella Sunglasses
Cinderella Wash Mitt
Approx Cost: $47.00 (including bookbag)

Last but not least my son. Of course he has the most stuff/crap!!! Some of the items pictured he has had from previous trips, like his lanyard. I managed to buy about 6 new pins for the lanyard. Some I am waiting to show him when we get to WDW. His bookbag isn’t really arranged perfectly since he has seen it many times. And I am sure that I will be adding to his stash. I also plan on adding little message cards to each basket.

WDWGiftBaskets013.jpg

WDWGiftBaskets014.jpg

His includes:
Pal Mickey (ordered off Ebay. First time having him in the parks!)
Pirates T-Shirt
Pirates PJ Pals
Pirates Sunglasses
Mickey WashMitt
Jack Sparrow Action Figure
Peter Pan Action Figure
Mickey Baseball Cap
MTR Ball
MTR Light Up Fan
MTR Block Figure
6 assorted pins
Pirate Spyglass
Approx Cost: $95.00 (including bookbag)

WDWGiftBaskets019.jpg

As you can see, he really enjoys his basket!

Hope you all enjoy, and I hope this helps the OP!

Here are the baskets my boyfriend and I had made for each other. (we're so sneaky, we even both had them made by memories By Sarah) I have know heard the news she has passed her business on to betsy. hopefully she is as wonderful as Sarah, I am sure she is.

The grown up Princess basket included:
the cinderella bag
2 Mickey head wine glasses
a box of chocolates
a bottle of apple cider
a tiara
a stuffed Minnie mouse as Cinderella
an epcot passport

Simple welcome basket included:
a stuffed goofy
preztels and gummies from Goofy's Candy Co.
a 2007 small disney football
football antenna topper
$25 gift card

Sorry the image is not that good.

disneyworld2007262.jpg

Hmmm, I guess that is why I haven't heard back from Sarah about our baskets. I emailed her a few months ago and asked her about making some for my kids in September. We have since adopted 3 more so I emailed her about making a larger 'family' basket and she never replied....glad to know I wasn't being ignored LOL

Okay, now that I look at Betsy's website I see that she has a note at the bottom that says Florida has a law that prohibits delivery of food items in a gift basket? True? Then why can I go to the DisneyFlorist site and have a basket of goodies delivered?

I really hope that Betsy can do our basket(s) for us....we wanted something personal but we have to have our candy and snacks in there LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter