GG for October 2008

I'm officially boycotting this thread. I'm coming in mid-November. I'm also boycotting the December thread! :lmao:

:cool1: I'm "IN" Oct 26-Nov2 but I'm going to have to modify my arrival to Oct 30th at least I'm in :cool1:

Of course it changes why make $8pp when you can make $60 for three. Gotta love Disney. That would have been so fun for the kids to be together on the ride. I guess we could do a regular hayride together, or watch a movie?popcorn::

I'm officially boycotting this thread. I'm coming in mid-November. I'm also boycotting the December thread! :lmao:

I gave up on this October thing when everybody started planning things for AFTER I leave. I can take a hint.

Jim,
Not to be a thread killer, but is your Kiwi a pop up? If so how long does it take to set up? Maybe you would let DH look at it when we get to the Fort? I have never seen the inside of a pop up and I think that is all we can tow. We are in a cabin in Oct.

Jim and everyone else: Do we want to look into HDD for Oct 24th? I can call but I need to know what time and what date. If there is enough of us maybe we can get group seating?

Of course it changes why make $8pp when you can make $60 for three. Gotta love Disney. That would have been so fun for the kids to be together on the ride. I guess we could do a regular hayride together, or watch a movie?popcorn::

Don't they do the Hay ride so you can see the Wishes Fireworks or hey maybe we could meet up and watch the wishes form the Beach?
We would need to get there early to secure seats, so the Kungaloosh would have to be pre-maid and in something to stay COLD so it stays GOOD! Or we could make a run back to the Campsite to refill our MUGS.
Oh MY! I am so ready!

Don't they do the Hay ride so you can see the Wishes Fireworks or hey maybe we could meet up and watch the wishes form the Beach?
We would need to get there early to secure seats, so the Kungaloosh would have to be pre-maid and in something to stay COLD so it stays GOOD! Or we could make a run back to the Campsite to refill our MUGS.
Oh MY! I am so ready!

This is another reason golf carts are sooo nice at FW...if you need to go back to the campsite for a quick refill! :rolleyes1

We arrive on the 25th. I'm still trying to get FtWildernessGuy and Gal to extend their stay....dh and I have always wanted to meet them. For some reason they want to leave when the rest of us are arriving! ;)

I'm thinking there may be several meet and greets....since everyone is arriving at different times. I'm looking forward to the late night golf cart centipede runs and plenty of Kungaloosh! :thumbsup2

Yea another party!!!!
Count us in too. We will be there for Halloween week also, so where and when and we are there!!!!
I will as you already guessed, bring the jello shots,:banana:

I'm looking forward to the late night golf cart centipede runs and plenty of Kungaloosh! :thumbsup2

Um excuse me but that's already been done. Find something more original. No golf cart centipede unless the fab 4 are there. If I hear of any GC centipede going on without me I'll call security. :rotfl2:

Jim,
Not to be a thread killer, but is your Kiwi a pop up? If so how long does it take to set up? Maybe you would let DH look at it when we get to the Fort? I have never seen the inside of a pop up and I think that is all we can tow. We are in a cabin in Oct.

Jim and everyone else: Do we want to look into HDD for Oct 24th? I can call but I need to know what time and what date. If there is enough of us maybe we can get group seating?

The Kiwi is a hybrid - fold down "tent" ends on an otherwise hard sided trailer. Stop by when we are there and we'll show you if you are interested. I also mix a mean Kungaloosh, so if you are curious about that, I can hook you up.

Um excuse me but that's already been done. Find something more original. No golf cart centipede unless the fab 4 are there. If I hear of any GC centipede going on without me I'll call security. :rotfl2:

Who exactly are the "FAB 4"?

I wish you hadn't said that, I HATE THE BEATLES!!!! Besides, aren't most of them dead already?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter