GF SL turret rooms??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by glovergirls, Nov 14, 2012.

1. glovergirls

glovergirls Mouseketeer

Hi,

Someone on the club level forum mentioned how the turret rooms gave her a lot of extra space, do they still have these and how many do they sleep?

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

2. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

The turret rooms are larger as they have a separate sitting area with a chair, coffee table, and sofa. You can't book a turret room as it's not a bookable category and there is no guarantee of getting one as there are only a few of them. I think they only sleep 4 as the sofa in the sitting area is not a pull out sleeper. I don't remember seeing a daybed in the one we were in, but hopefully someone will be be able to verify whether or not there is a daybed.

3. glovergirls

glovergirls Mouseketeer

Thanks for the response. Do you think they would allow a rollaway in one?

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I'm not for sure, but I don't see why a roll away would be a problem, especially if there isn't a daybed. If you haven't read it yet, the GF FAQ is full of great information and someone over there should be able to give you a definite answer :).

5. chemnerd09

chemnerd09 Mouseketeer

We stayed in a turret room a few years ago in one of the outer buildings. It certainly had much more space because the turret was a sitting room. I remember it did affect our balcony view a bit. The one we stayed in had 2 queen beds, so I would assume that sleeps 4. I don't think you can specifically book a turret room, but you can put in a request. I know there are turret rooms in the main building, but I don't know any more details than that.