GF SL turret rooms??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by glovergirls, Nov 14, 2012.

1. glovergirls

glovergirls Mouseketeer

Hi,

Someone on the club level forum mentioned how the turret rooms gave her a lot of extra space, do they still have these and how many do they sleep?

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

The turret rooms are larger as they have a separate sitting area with a chair, coffee table, and sofa. You can't book a turret room as it's not a bookable category and there is no guarantee of getting one as there are only a few of them. I think they only sleep 4 as the sofa in the sitting area is not a pull out sleeper. I don't remember seeing a daybed in the one we were in, but hopefully someone will be be able to verify whether or not there is a daybed.

4. glovergirls

glovergirls Mouseketeer

Thanks for the response. Do you think they would allow a rollaway in one?

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I'm not for sure, but I don't see why a roll away would be a problem, especially if there isn't a daybed. If you haven't read it yet, the GF FAQ is full of great information and someone over there should be able to give you a definite answer :).

6. chemnerd09

chemnerd09 Mouseketeer

We stayed in a turret room a few years ago in one of the outer buildings. It certainly had much more space because the turret was a sitting room. I remember it did affect our balcony view a bit. The one we stayed in had 2 queen beds, so I would assume that sleeps 4. I don't think you can specifically book a turret room, but you can put in a request. I know there are turret rooms in the main building, but I don't know any more details than that.