Getting to YC by 10am with an ECV from AS Sports

Selket

Been there - done that
We have a 10:30am breakfast at the Captains Grille at the Yacht Club for the Candlelight show Monday evening (12th). What's the best way for me to get there with the rental ECV? I thought about going to Epcot on the bus but I can't get through the World Showcase right?

Any ideas? I'm going to Epcot after eating. Thanks!

We have a 10:30am breakfast at the Captains Grille at the Yacht Club for the Candlelight show Monday evening (12th). What's the best way for me to get there with the rental ECV? I thought about going to Epcot on the bus but I can't get through the World Showcase right?

Any ideas? I'm going to Epcot after eating. Thanks!

You can get through the world showcase. The pathway from Canada to France is open since the French bakery opens with future world. The shops and stuff won't be open but you can definitely use the international gateway entry to get to the Yacht Club.

You can get through the world showcase. The pathway from Canada to France is open since the French bakery opens with future world. The shops and stuff won't be open but you can definitely use the international gateway entry to get to the Yacht Club.

Perfect! Just what I needed to know! That will make it easy enough. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter