Getting to Universal and IOA tomorrow, need tics and ride...

Momtomouselover

DIS Veteran
We are at Disney and are thinking about going to Universal and IOA tomorrow. Any advice on the best way to get there? Also, should we just buy tickets at the gate at this point? Think it will be busy? Considering the pass that lets you ride like a FP... Thanks for help!

Uber would most likely be the best and cheapest.

You can buy online and print out tickets to save a few bucks. Otherwise, just buy at gate since no real discount for a one day pass. It may be busy, with HHN in full swing. I would get there early. Check the website, I think early entry for onsite guests is IOA, so start in the Studios when they open. Universal has the express pass. It is date and park specific, with no refunds. So, I would get there, see how crowds are, and purchase in the park if you think it is worth it. It is for sale all over.

If you are into Potter, make sure you get a park to park. Only way to ride the cool Potter train between parks.

Have a great time, and if you think you would return, look into upgrading to an Annual Pass while you are inside the park.

Uber would most likely be the best and cheapest.

You can buy online and print out tickets to save a few bucks. Otherwise, just buy at gate since no real discount for a one day pass. It may be busy, with HHN in full swing. I would get there early. Check the website, I think early entry for onsite guests is IOA, so start in the Studios when they open. Universal has the express pass. It is date and park specific, with no refunds. So, I would get there, see how crowds are, and purchase in the park if you think it is worth it. It is for sale all over.

If you are into Potter, make sure you get a park to park. Only way to ride the cool Potter train between parks.

Have a great time, and if you think you would return, look into upgrading to an Annual Pass while you are inside the park.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter