Getting through to Member services

mistermouse

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to reach MS. Tried last Tuesday for almost an hour - always busy. Later I realized it was first day for BCV reservations, so that was OK. On thursday tried for almost an hour, always busy. Today, have been trying for more than two hours - the 1-800 # is busy circuit, not even a busy signal and the 1-407 # is busy signal for 2 hours straight. Any clues:confused:
Are there better or worse times to try? Are others having the same problems?

You're not the only one having a problem getting through today. See the posts on the "Can't get through to MS?" thread.

If you have a fax machine, try faxing your request. I did this morning (when I couldn't get through on phone). I got a faxed reply a little over an hour later.

Cyn

When I talked with a guide this morning, I was told that the phone lines were down with Member Services and that they had not yet identified the problem....She then gave me the 407-# and after multiple tries I got through.....So don't give up....everyone is trying the samething.:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter