Getting keys from management company (Villa Direct)

PistonsFan

Mouseketeer
We are renting a condo at Windsor Hills that is managed by Villa Direct.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM and our flight gets in around noon. Do you think it would be worthwhile to stop by their office earlier to see if there is any chance of getting the keys early? Or are they very strict about check in time? Our other option is just to go straight to one of the parks for awhile, but we have an almost 3 year old who might be cranky and in need of a nap after the flight.

When I had to collect keys from Villa Direct I was later than you (after 6pm), so I'm not sure how they go earlier. I guess it would be worth a phone call to them. I think it all really depends on when the condo/townhouse/house was last vacated and cleaning completed.
Have you been to Villa Direct office before? I ask this because I had great difficulty in finding it! I drove up and down W. Irlo Bronson for about an hour, asked a few restaurants/shops before I eventually stumbled on it!
The easiest thing to look for is a big Nike outlet store and the Arabian Nights (?) dinner show, both of which are really close to the Villa Direct office.
PM me if you would like any more info!!

Have a great vacation - you will love Windsor Hills.

Heather :upsidedow

Heather - thank you for the tips - I remember seeing the Arabian Nights and Nike store the last time we were there, so will look for those.

How busy was their office later in the evening? Just wondering how long of a wait to expect to get the keys.

The office wasn't actually open - they had a night safe type situation, where you went to a mail box and got all your info.
I had to go into the office a couple of times during our stay (not related to the condo - I was expecting some mail), and at no time was it busy. In fact I think I was the only one in the office!!

Heather :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter