Getting his Wish, James is Going to WDW- GKTW March 16, 2010

WELCOME BACK!!!

Can't wait to read all about the trip!

Lynn

But this was actually a quick, fun, easy and best of all, cheap project. Cost me $19 to make 4 shirts and I still have three transfer sheets left!

shirts001.jpg

shirts002.jpg

shirts003.jpg

shirts004.jpg

I love the shirts

I spent yesterday sleeping...whoever said that the jet lag is worse coming back was right on target! We all we're whipped and couldn't do much but sleep. Kids went back to school today and now I'm unpacking...ugh! So I guess it's time for my TR? Is there any rules about what I can't tell about the trip and GKTW? Just as a heads up, I'll probably spoil any surprises so if that isn't for you, don't read :goodvibes

YAY!! Welcome back home!!! :banana:

OOOOOOH --- I'll be so excited to read your TR!! I can't wait!!!

Hope you all had a fantastic time!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey welcome back!!!!

As far as rules are concerned..............there are none. Write as much or as little as you like. While I've enjoyed sharing with everyone here I've really been writing my trip report for me and my family; something we'll have forever to remember the everyday details of the trip which would otherwise inevitably fade with time (I'm printing out my posts). So leaving stuff out really wouldn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure that when people read the TR's they fully understand that they are getting an inside look.

Looking forward to hearing all about it (and seeing your px!)

Welcome home! I bet you're exhausted - long, fun trip and then the travel home!
Can't wait until you get started on your report!

OK since none of those pics showed me, here's one the kids took at the airport.

DisneyWorld070-1.jpg

I'm just finishing up todays TR and will post it soon

We just got our ticket confirmation...so now we know when we travel, hurray!
Looks like we're leaving out of Anchorage at 1:30am on March 15 and we get to Orlando at 5:30pm. We had thought the tickets would be from our town, but instead it looks like we are going to drive to Anch, about a 3 hour drive, whew...so with the 2 hours you need to check in early, looks like we will start out for WDW at around 5pm on March 14th, making our total travel time 24hours. You know what? WHO CARES...we're going to Disney World!!!!
AND.....we fly back March 22, leaving at 8:30am.

You fly back the day we arrive. I think we should pass in midair somewhere over Colorado perhaps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter