Getting from the Poly to the BC?

basketlacey

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I am doing some last minute tweaking on our plans and specifically our dining plans. I am trying to figure out how time consuming it will be to get from the Poly to the BC. I am thinking we will leave MK for lunch at Captain Cooks. If we want to head back to our hotel for awhile, we would then need to go to the BC. so, can we take the monorail to Epcot and then a bus to BC? We aren't planning to get park hoppers so going through the international gateway at Epcot isn't really an option.

I am trying to figure out if this is a better plan than taking the monorail back to MK and then catching a bus.

I'd just go back to MK and take the bus to BC

Hi everyone! I am doing some last minute tweaking on our plans and specifically our dining plans. I am trying to figure out how time consuming it will be to get from the Poly to the BC. I am thinking we will leave MK for lunch at Captain Cooks. If we want to head back to our hotel for awhile, we would then need to go to the BC. so, can we take the monorail to Epcot and then a bus to BC? We aren't planning to get park hoppers so going through the international gateway at Epcot isn't really an option.

I am trying to figure out if this is a better plan than taking the monorail back to MK and then catching a bus.

Hi basketlacey! There isn't a bus from Epcot to BC, so two options:

1) Monorail or boat from Poly back to MK and then take the bus to BC from there; or

2) Cab from Poly to BC.

I'm a big fan of the cab from resort to resort. I love Disney transportation, but I make an exception for resort-to-resort travel!

For a scenic route, you can take the monorail to Epcot and then walk from the entrance to the exit in world showcase and then walk to the hotel. My MIL is on an ECV and we have found this option to be less frustrating than busses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter