Getting from Pop Century to the Poly--take disney bus or car?

meganbear

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Pop Century but have PS for 'Ohanas at 7:00, after dinner we'd like to watch wishes from the beach. We will have our car but I was wondering if we should drive ourselves or take the bus? I guess if we took the bus, we'd have to go to MK then get on the monorail to the Poly--correct? Which way would be the easiest and the quickest?

There is probably no perfect answer to the fastest and the easiest, but I'll give it a shot:

At that time of day (early evening), the lots are going to be very full and you would probably have to park a good walking distance away; that takes time and what have you really seen?

If you take the bus from PC, you can then take the monorail to the Poly--it's take a few minutes and as you speed around you get to check out the GF and the Wedding Chapel.

Another option is to park at the DTC and then take the monorail to the Poly.
You can probably tell that we'd take the bus and leave the vehicle parked. When we drove, we never got in the van until it was time to leave--just didn't want to deal with the hassle. We have PSs at OHanas on June 24th--we'll just monorail over from MK.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::yes::

Drive -

at the MK parking ticket booth stay in the far right lane. After going thru the booth the right lane will take you to the hotels. Follow the signs to the Poly, tell the guard at the gate you're there for dinner, he will give you a 3 hr parking pass. No need to take the monorail, you can park right at the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter