getting fit for your trip - a place to share & ramble

Oh Christmas lights!! I love them and I do a feeble attempt at then on my house!! But the kids next door like it, so I guess that makes it all worthwhile!! Bec you will need to post a photo of your tricked up house!!
Alicia it is all mindset - I hate exercise, but my dog makes me..!! But you keep up the good work you have started!!

well i had a big blowout.

carlo had guys over tonight, got mad at them, got mad at me, they asked me to order them dinner, and i did.. plus some for me.

it wasn't a binge, but it was more than i planned to eat, and higher calories than what i was planning to eat. really regretting it, but feeling good about the fact that i feel bad after having the blowout. it means i am way less likely to eat like that again anytime soon.

will be exercising my tushie off tomorrow ::yes::

Glad to report that I've lost a kilo in 3 days. Not glad to report it's because of the flu. As soon as my appetite comes back I'm sure the kilo will come back :confused3

I've already started my Christmas lights (a few weeks ago). It's way too hot here to be out at anytime other than dusk so it's slow going. Nothing has been done this week though. Over the past couple of years I've learnt where to NOT put the lights otherwise the cockatoos snip them off. So they're confined to the front of the house only where they don't seem to bother the cockies.

DD brought a friend inside last night :-)furious: as I was moaning and groaning on the couch where I'd managed to move to after 3 days in bed) and showed her the Christmas trees. Said friend said "wow, that's really early!" Well, actually, missy, it's not really, your mum is just too lazy to do anything and that is why you don't have a Christmas tree up! That's what I wanted to say anyway.

Good on you for the weight loss. Sucks that it is because of the flu. Really hope you feel better soon. Hope your ds hasnt picked it up :(

alicia1506 said:
Good on you for the weight loss. Sucks that it is because of the flu. Really hope you feel better soon. Hope your ds hasnt picked it up :(

Yep he's come home from school with it :(

Alicia, that is a lovely idea. We did similar, but not all Disney. We started the first year we were living together (17 years ago!) with an 'Our first Christmas' decoration. We try to get one that represents the year. A puppy one for the year we got our first dog, a baby one for each of our kids, and a Disney one for the years we visit Disneyland. It is pretty sparse at the start, but is a wonderful thing to put them on each Christmas.
Good luck with your Disney tree.
Sharon

Yeah i think it will be a nice touch. And i love the idea of making them fit the year'milestones. So cute. I will be doing a fair bit of online shopping soon :)

So I went for another C25K run last night. Not the best idea I've ever had since humidity was about 4000%, but I did it. Strangely my hip is okay today but my dodgey shoulder is playing up. I didn't think I used my shoulder much when running?!?!

So did gym yesterday, went to the pub last night and I must have drunk 4 l of diet coke ....tonight is sushi.....trying to be good but I'm just so damn hungry all the time......

5ofus said:
So I went for another C25K run last night. Not the best idea I've ever had since humidity was about 4000%, but I did it. Strangely my hip is okay today but my dodgey shoulder is playing up. I didn't think I used my shoulder much when running?!?!

Oh and your nuts :)

australiankaren said:
Oh and your nuts :)

Thanks! With three little boys, I take my chance of exercise whenever I can get it. I just look at it like working out in a sauna :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter