Getting Disney ref from Virgin / ADRs + 10?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
So, Virgin Hols tell me they won't have a Disney ref to give me until 180 days out. I know I must have obtained this earlier on our last trip otherwise I would have been panicking (as I am now!) about getting it in time to make +10 dining ressies. Is everyone getting the same message/experience?

Message the Virgin Holidays facebook group..they're absolute gems!! I only ever go to them for help now...I originally called Virgin for my Disney reference and they told me 180 days..the Facebook group gave me my reference in December 2012 and I go end of October this year :) x

tinks90 said:
Message the Virgin Holidays facebook group..they're absolute gems!! I only ever go to them for help now...I originally called Virgin for my Disney reference and they told me 180 days..the Facebook group gave me my reference in December 2012 and I go end of October this year :) x

Ooh, top tip thanks! I'll try this as we go in September!

So I've got the number through Facebook (thank you again!) but it looks really long. Is there an easy way to check its right?

If you find out let me know. 249 days till we go so we'll be looking to make adr's soon...

Well before Disney changed their website (we used to be able to access the US site) it def worked fine. At your 180 day mark give the dining line a call - on the WDTC webite, option 3 i thin. It will def work don't worry! I always prefer speaking to them over the phone...so friendly :) xx

Well before Disney changed their website (we used to be able to access the US site) it def worked fine. At your 180 day mark give the dining line a call - on the WDTC webite, option 3 i thin. It will def work don't worry! I always prefer speaking to them over the phone...so friendly :) xx

Sussed it. Can log in under My Disney Vacation, but was under my husband's surname rather than my maiden name even though it was booked in mine!

meryll83 said:
Sussed it. Can log in under My Disney Vacation, but was under my husband's surname rather than my maiden name even though it was booked in mine!

Don't you just hate it when there's such a stupid solution like that??

Ugh, having trouble again. Think it might be to do with the UK/US site - how do I get to the US site, it doesn't look like an option from the international version anymore?

Ugh, having trouble again. Think it might be to do with the UK/US site - how do I get to the US site, it doesn't look like an option from the international version anymore?

I usually try and keep a link in my favs, otherwise it kicks you to the UK site.

see if this works:goodvibes

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

Did you find what time it refreshed each morning?
I thought it was 11am UK but not certain.

I usually try and keep a link in my favs, otherwise it kicks you to the UK site.

see if this works:goodvibes

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/

Did you find what time it refreshed each morning?
I thought it was 11am UK but not certain.

Thanks, whereabouts do I login to my reservation from here?
Need to be able to do this to get my +10 days ADRs.

I haven't had a reply regarding the refresh time as yet, but no rush, I'm not at booking time until April, I just like to be prepared :)

Oh actually that still seems to wind up at the UK site for me :worried:

It's our ADR day today and the system is down which is very annoying. It won't let me book my first 10 days as it won't let me link our 12 digit number to our bookings :( even tried to phone them but the phone lines are busy

It's our ADR day today and the system is down which is very annoying. It won't let me book my first 10 days as it won't let me link our 12 digit number to our bookings :( even tried to phone them but the phone lines are busy
How annoying!

How is it supposed to work online? i.e. where are you supposed to tell it your resort ressie number?

If you're going to phone for your ADRs then, start phoning just before 12.00. You may have to wait about 5-10 mins. I've done nearly all of our by phone and it hasn't taken more than 10 mins from beginning to end.

If you're going to phone for your ADRs then, start phoning just before 12.00. You may have to wait about 5-10 mins. I've done nearly all of our by phone and it hasn't taken more than 10 mins from beginning to end.

And is online an hour earlier? (assuming it works)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter