getting close, and I'm getting nervous..

excitedmomma

Mouseketeer
Hey gang!
First of all, this board has helped me soo much in my planning. I was completely clueless a month and 1/2 ago! I just want to run my eating plan by you all and tell me if I have too much for a first timer, not enough, or whatever advice you want to lend! Oh, it will be me, DH, DS17, Dd6, Ds4 and we'll be staying at CR.

Arrival Day Sunday: Ohanas 6:20 (would Mk be awful on this day?)
Day 2: Hollywood & Vine at 4:10 for Fantasmic pkg.
Day 3: Sci-Fi lunch 1:20 ; and then Dd6, Ds4 and I have 1900 Park Fare at 7:00 (then we hope to see Spectro!)
Day 4: 7:15 HDD
Day 5: Crystal Palace breakfast 10:30 (think we'll get in enough rides with early morning in Mk before this?)
Final Day 6: late Chef Mickey breakfast 11:10

Did I do too much? There are still things I want to try, but worry about doing too much! Would the ice cream social even be possible with a ps? Any thing else or instead of that I should do? I obviously didn't get in to Cindys, but am hoping the dinner at 1900 is good!

Thanks so much! We are all so excited! :earsgirl:

Sounds fine to me! If things get to be too much you can always cancel something - or add something on.

We have eaten breakfast and lunch at Crystal Palace - fun to be with Pooh and friends. Sci Fi is a hoot and we just did it for the 2nd time. We just did HDD for the first time and we all enjoyed it - it was also our first time over to Fort Wilderness and it's like another world over there! Make sure to check out the peacocks - they had a white male last week. We have done Chef Mickey's for dinner twice - great way to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale without waiting in long lines.

One thing that you need to realize is that you will NEVER get to do everything - that is why we all keep going back! :)

hope you have a wonderful, magical trip!

Jill

sounds great to me! y'all will love the HDD! it is so much fun. you did not say what time y'all would be arriving,but i think if it is not too late, then MK should be fine. have a great trip--you are going to disney world!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter