Getting Cinderella Royal Tables Reservations

Kelly M

Earning My Ears
is it possible to get Reservations to Cinderellas Royal Table if you didn't start planning 180 days out? We will be there in April and besides stalking the reservations page I wasn't sure if there was anything else I could do. :)

The answer to all of these kind of "What happens if I can't get...'" questions is:

Just keep trying... and re-trying... and re-trying.

Others' plans change.

in 2013 for our trip, we booked at around 80 days, and I was able to get a 430pm dinner at CRT on our last day, booked about 45 days out! My guess is that someone canceled their trip altogether. The cancel date for packages is now 30 days. Just keep checking, incessantly! Good luck!

in 2013 for our trip, we booked at around 80 days, and I was able to get a 430pm dinner at CRT on our last day, booked about 45 days out! My guess is that someone canceled their trip altogether. The cancel date for packages is now 30 days. Just keep checking, incessantly! Good luck!

I am checking hourly, my daughter really wants to go! Thanks!

There are cancellation threads for each month currently open for dining reservations. The threads are pinned at the top of the Dining Reservation forum: http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-dining-reservations.180/. If someone needs to cancel a reservation (or just cancelled), they post it to the cancellation thread for that month. From there, you can PM to coordinate a drop time so you can try to reserve the cancelled reservation. These threads were a huge help for my trip last fall!

Keep trying. I've seen multiple show up while I was trying to get a BOG dinner for last September the week before we went.

There are cancellation threads for each month currently open for dining reservations. The threads are pinned at the top of the Dining Reservation forum: http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-dining-reservations.180/. If someone needs to cancel a reservation (or just cancelled), they post it to the cancellation thread for that month. From there, you can PM to coordinate a drop time so you can try to reserve the cancelled reservation. These threads were a huge help for my trip last fall!

Oh, perfect!! Thank you so much. :)

I was thinking that cancellations might show up the closer we got to the actual dates. *crossing my fingers*

That definitely seems to be the case. Since people want to avoid getting charged for no-shows, they will cancel a few days before as thier plans get solidified. I think CRT has a 2-day cancellation policy, so definitely be looking hard in those last couple of days. But cancellations do pop up constantly. If you are very diligent about checking, odds are you'll find something.

That definitely seems to be the case. Since people want to avoid getting charged for no-shows, they will cancel a few days before as thier plans get solidified. I think CRT has a 2-day cancellation policy, so definitely be looking hard in those last couple of days. But cancellations do pop up constantly. If you are very diligent about checking, odds are you'll find something.

I hope so! :)

Definitely possible! We've gotten last minute reservations or week of reservations for CRT pretty frequently. Keep looking! And try the website not the app, you can't book crt through the app, but you can online through the site

I've done CRT on all 3 trips in the past 2 years, all of which were planned less than 180 days out! As others have said, be flexible and keep trying!

I got one about a week and half before our trip in November. I was so surprised, I just kind of stared at it for second or two. :laughing: Then, I booked it really quickly! So keep on checking, hopefully you'll get one. :tink:

I wish we would have booked 180 days out - unfortunately my week of vacation fell perfectly in sync with FL School Districts spring break. :guilty:

So..we did get CRT - but its for 11:00PM. :worried:

Bright spot 11:00PM EST is 8:00PM our time so its a wash..we hope.

For our last 3 trips, I was online during the night 180 days out, exactly when the reservation window opened. And I _never_ saw open reservations at CRT. I did get dinner reservations there in November last year and, since it may just have been luck, I'll explain exactly how. On October 21, I happened to be online around 5 am Eastern time (2 am local time here in Nevada) and suddenly saw tables available at both 21:40 and 23:10 on almost every date from November 20 to 27 or so. I almost fell off my chair, immediately booked a table for our party of 8 and noticed how there still were available tables at the same time. The remaining slots quickly disappeared, first the earlier times, then the later, and everything was gone within 3 hours. This was after I had checked at least once every single day between March, when the 180 day window opened, and October. I never saw _any_ table, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, available except this one time. Good luck!

Last edited:
I've seen it mentioned a few times that CRT has a two day cancellation policy but it's actually a one day so definitely check the night before and morning of.

Ugh me too! Really want one for April. I'm checking everyday multiples times a day. I got a breakfast for BOG that shocked me because it seems that one is hard to get too but will probably cancel it soon because it's on a day we weren't planning on going to magic kingdom. But i really want CRT and will take whatever I can get lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter