Getting Antsy

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MzCohen, Jul 7, 2003.

1. MzCohen

MzCohen Earning My Ears

I have been waiting for the DVC guide to call me back since last Tuesday. I have left 3 messages on her voice mail. My friend and I each want to purchase into DVC BCV's. We have yet to hear from this woman. I don't know what to do.
    Any suggestions, I really just want to get things started on the purchasing end.

Just releasing a little steam.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

many of the guides have tours in the morning - what do her messages system say - some guides don't come in until the afternoon - and other have off on Mondays.

4. JimC

JimC DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

That is unusual, but it was a holiday week/weekend. Give it another try, then if you are not happy or if your guide is offline for some reason call and ask for another guide. Just explain your situation to the new guide and go on from there. We used Byron -- he was very responsive, patient and a first class gentleman.

5. MzCohen

MzCohen Earning My Ears

The guide Did call me this morning. She said she was out of town last weekend. She then hurried me off the phone because she had appts. She said she would call me back this afternoon. Well guess what? She hasn't called yet. I am like a girl with a crush sitting here by the phone waiting, credit card in hand! LOL

I gave her both my home number and my cell number!

Wahhhhhh, trying to hang in there! I need words of encouragement! LOL

6. JimC

Byron called us late evenings and early mornings. I believe they work long hours with all of the time zones that new members come from.

You are one step away from many years of great magical memories :)

7. MzCohen

MzCohen Earning My Ears

She Called!! Gave the 1st step information! Now doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy dance!

8. JimC

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!

9. Terry S

Terry S <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Congratulations and welcome home!