Getting a Recipe from a Disney Restaurant?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by baileykelly, Feb 5, 2013.

1. baileykelly

baileykelly Mouseketeer

In October my mom and I had dinner at Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club. She had short ribs with a risotto and corn cream that was absolutely delicious, specifically the corn cream. Does anyone know where I would be able to get the recipe for this dish? I tried searching online and didn't find anything. I'm not sure who to email, and if that is an option at all.

2. DisneyDiana

DisneyDiana DIS Veteran

We loved the lobster bisque at Coral Reef. After telling the waiter how yummy we thought it was he walked out with a copy of the recipe. Maybe you could call?

3. collegeprogram01

collegeprogram01 Mouseketeer

i got alot of their recipies online...directly from disney.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Write to either

WDW Guest Communications
    PO Box 10,040
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

or

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Tell them what you want. Note that if you do e-mail make sure you include your real name and address. They will mail the recipe(s) to you.

6. EmilyJ517

EmilyJ517 Mouseketeer

One of the recipes I REALLY would like is the braised short rib with smoked feta mashed potatoes at Kouzzina...but I am wondering if they would give it to me since it's Cat Cora's recipe. Probably not! Worth an inquiry I guess:)

7. kellia

kellia DIS Veteran

I have been looking online for a copycat recipe of the pork at Be Our Guest! Dh and ds got that when we were there last week and loved it!! I didn't think to ask Disney...

8. loanmark

loanmark Earning My Ears

I know many times we had asked for a recipe while in the restaurant, and they came out with a pre-printed recipe. I guess they have a lot of the recipes already printed out because so many guests request them. So you can probably email the restaurant. You can also look up a lot of recipes on wdwig.com

9. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    We loved the breakfast potatoes at CP, so the CM took my email address and emailed the receipe to me.

10. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran