Get Outside - It's October! - Exercise Challenge - EVERYONE WELCOME!

23 minutes on the treadmill
15 doing a balance core and gluts routine
38 total minutes

68/1200 for the month. :)

I did 20 minutes elliptical and 45 minutes personal training (TRX and core) this morning.

I am now at 95/1200.

OK! Way to start off the beautiful month of October :thumbsup2

Those of you with fall colors in your neighborhoods or on your runs, POST A PIC! We're still hovering around the 90s in central Texas, so not much color (other than drought brown) to speak of yet.

Hoping each of us achieves our goals (exercise and otherwise) this month.

lunch break hike, I swear the trail we went on must have been a creek bed at some point, it was m-u-d-d-y. but it was lovely to be outside.

40 minutes today

83/1100

= 1017 left

Oh rats! I meant to take a few shots of bathe leaves on my walk today and completely forgot! Will have to do tomorrow...

4mph 60 mite walk around the lake.

120 / 1500

Sadly we dont have any pretty scenery to take a pic of. Still in the 90s here!

54 min walk today

146/1600

Today I had a 40 minutes low impact aerobics class and 60 minutes of treadmill time. 100 minutes total.

160/1500

35 minutes of running with my dog today (with a couple minutes of walking mixed in).

Total=69/900

BTW~I told DH that some of you are still in the 90s and he said we'll gladly trade houses. You can come to western PA and enjoy the fall colors...and then the snowy winter :thumbsup2 However, I would not enjoy the heat as a runner. I am loving these days of cooler temps and no humidity!

I'm in again! Let's start with 1000 again and it might be revised. I haven't worked out my exercise schedule yet. LOVE the fall colors idea!!!! :) thanks for hosting, too.

I've also done 120 mins so far - 30 mins running yesterday and 90 hiking today. Beautiful day for it, too.

If any of you were in September and wondered why the host disappeared, the numbers are now up on the first post!

Dr gave me the go ahead to ease back in to working out. Lets go for 750 minutes.

Walked for 45 this morning so 45/750

Thanks for hosting.

Debbie

Hi all, at the airport, waiting to go home. Sad. DVC Member cruise was fabulous!

Let's say 1250 minutes for this month, please. I hope my knees and legs recover from all the WDW walking! Scheduled for vein surgery at the end of the month, but will set my sights at 1250 !

This will be my first month joining you lovely people over here with you're challenges. I'm going for a goal of 1860 which is 60 minutes a day every day. I'm training for Dopey so I should be out and running a lot. since I'm 2 days late lets see Oct. 1 ran for 36 min Oct. 2 30 min run and a 60 min bodyflow class and today Oct. 3 another 36 min run. i hope everyone is having the nice weather like up here in canada even tho it's fall it feels like summer still.

162/1860.

image_zpsc7cd3a07.jpg
Another lake run / walk here is a little of our color changing. We had a really dry August and September so lots of the trees are turning straight to brown. Kind of a bummer, been great weather for exercising outside not so good for the trees and grass.

180 / 1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter