Get Off The Ship - we are running out of towel animals! Update 10/25 Day 31

I have to play catch up , real life gets in the way of my true love for Disney Urgh i want to live in Fla and work for disney already !!!!!!

OK CONGRADULATIONS on Dalmation day , I would only love to dream of going there one day , But i really have hard descsion on going to disney or Austria after seeing pictures from another friend who is there now on vacation sending pictures it is a Beautiful sight to see !!!!!!

and you say seeing the kids having fun did you not see the bigger kid having a blast too ???

Also from being from NY I love the NY Mets logo on the floor !!!!
and we all had such a blast having breakfest with you guys even tho it was your second time around :goodvibes and also we did not use sunscreen either and i felt it and was avoiding the sun for shade after my turn every hole .

P1070268_zps0c062ee6.jpg

I Have to say i hate Photo bucket it will not let me resize the pictures urgh , this is what has been taking me so long to post :rolleyes1
P1070267_zpsaabe5225.jpg

here is Molly showing Karin her Tinkerbell pins and Tom and Philip coloring lightning Mc Queen

I will post more pictures from winter summerland golf as soon as photo bucket fixes itself ? I wish i was computer smarts like Tom ?

Great day Karin
We love playing mini-golf at WDW
Looking forward to trying BOG for dinner in December :)

Disney67- I think your pictures look great! So nice to see Karin and Tom "in action'- I bet your kids love them!

Karin- the golf looked like a ton of fun- we have not played that course yet, just the other one.

And I STILL need to eat at Olivia's!!! UGH!!! What am I waiting for????:rotfl:

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your TRs. It's so much fun and sometimes I feel like I'm there with you (perhaps just wishful thinking). Please keep writing on so I can continue to read on..... :thumbsup2

I hope your fireworks cruise goes off without a hitch. I love the BOG photos. We got a reservation for March and I can't wait to go back and try it again!!!
I hear the grey stuff is now on the menu.

What fun playing miniature golf. We had people let us go ahead of them which was nice because they were having so much fun and laughing that they had people lined up behind us. :rotfl:

I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner at BOG.

I have a friend on the DIS whose daughter makes those bracelets and I bought a few from her. She thinks the money she is making is going into her "Black Friday" shopping fund. Little does she know that she is going to Disney the same week we are.

Great day you had with Jeff, Lily and the kids. I heard from Jeff what a great time you guys had. I know I keep saying this...I just wish I didn't have to leave 4 days before you got there. :sad1: We loved BOG. We took Scott there 2 weeks ago, so happy I got to eat there twice, once with Rachel and then Scott. :) We also tried the grey stuff...and it was delicious!!

Please tell Tom that he does an excellent job with the pictures :thumbsup2

Ugh, what a mess with the fireworks cruise. Good thing you called after the first CM wasn't much help.

Awesome that you guys got Guest of Honor! :cool1:

And I totally agree with you on the Peoplemover. That is definitely one of our favorite rides at the MK! So peaceful and gives you a chance to recharge while still doing something.

Dinner at BoG looks delicious! So glad you guys enjoyed your dinner there!

Disney67- I think your pictures look great! So nice to see Karin and Tom "in action'- I bet your kids love them!

Karin- the golf looked like a ton of fun- we have not played that course yet, just the other one.

And I STILL need to eat at Olivia's!!! UGH!!! What am I waiting for????:rotfl:
Oh boy do they love to be with both of them !!!!!!!
it was tons of fun just wish it was not as hot ?
I said the same thing about Olivia's and OMG it was worth it !!

Stumbling in, late to the party, but thrilled to read about a Fantasy back to back!

Our last cruise was August 2012 our next one isn't until August 2014 and I am in serious DCL withdrawal. Hoping reading your report will help me with that a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter