Get in the spirt of Disney NOW or i'm leaving you home...just try me..push my buttons

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by WDW1st-timers, Aug 21, 2009.

1. lilmissie

lilmissie Mouseketeer

Joining in and excited to read more!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. carley

carley Mouseketeer

im actually going in 3 weeks... im just greedy and wanna go live with mickey:yay:

4. WDW1st-timers

WDW1st-timers <font color=deeppink>In Love with MetallicA<br><fo

Thanks for joining in. I'm sure you will enjoy the ride.:thumbsup2

Glad you came out to read my pre-trippie.:thumbsup2

Oh thanks....so I should be the one saying......Please ...oh please take me. I'll be good. :rotfl: That's like teasing me....I felt bad because I thought you had no trip planned this year. Now I no longer feel bad.:snooty: Just kidding.:rotfl:

5. look1angel

look1angel Forever a Disney Fan

WOW great report. :woohoo:

I too ran a In-home daycare for 17 years & loved every min of it. :goodvibes

Would rather go to Disney than the Bahamas & my daughter just got into doing the towel cakes Oh yeah 3 kids 23, 25, 26 All grown up.

Will be at Disney in 72 more days (with the youngest who also is a die hard Disney fan) & trying Boma for breakfast for the first time.

My goal is to one day say I ate at every resturant in Disney!

PS Your girls truely are Princesses!

6. WDW1st-timers

By the way this is a special post. This post goes out to a ex-friend who I KNOW is spying on me out here. Don't you have better things to do than spy on me and see what I'm writting or what my family has planned for Disney? How do I know this? It's obvious...your ex tells me that you spy on me plus I remember you doing it to other so called friends. So please just leave well enough alone....leave me alone and leave my kids alone.

As for everyone else........ I have some great news to share.:banana::yay::yay: Any guesses to what it might be?

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I wanna know the news! Please hurry and share!

8. WDW1st-timers

Thank you so much for the comment about my girls. :hug: That was very sweet.

As for the other stuff wow. You and I have alot in common. How's things going with your daughter doing the towel cakes? I like it...it's fun and gives me a chance to put my mind to work on something creative.

Too bad that you weren't going to Disney a few days later. We could of done a DIS meet. Overall you must be excited that your in the 70's and almost into the 60's for dates to return to DIsney. Maybe i'll just hitch a ride with you and I'll stay in Disney for some alone time before my family arrives.;)

Hmmmm ....should I tell or should I make you all wait longer?

I think just a little longer...:lmao:

9. mickeystoontown

Oooh that's just plain ole' mean.:laughing:

10. WDW1st-timers

I'll give you a hint. Did you notice that i'm not cranky out here so that would mean that I got something. What do you think I got?

11. WDW1st-timers

Well here is my surprise as this is big news for me.......

What is 2500 km away, tastes and smells good?

Any guesses?

well that you be DISNEY's resturants. I ended up getting ALL my ADR's that I wanted.

Planet Hollywood

Tappen Edo (Shelby's birthday dinner)

Kona

Yack and Yetti

Ohana

50's Prime Time

Chef Mickey's

Liberty Tree Tavern

Tutto Ialia

Crystal Palace

Whispering Canyon

1900 Park Fare

These were all for dinner and I had no problems. I think the hardest one was Kona and I asked for 6:30 and it gave me 6:40 and then when I went to save it...it then came up as an error...so I tried again...this time it gave me 6:55.
    So yay....I got all my dinners. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.:banana::banana:

12. mickeystoontown

Congrats! It's always nice to have all the ADRs made. One thing to mark off your checklist.:thumbsup2

13. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

yay it's soooo official!!!!!!!

14. WDW1st-timers

Yeah one thing marked off but many left to go.:headache::rotfl:

I know....I'm so excited that I got them all. Seriously I really didn't think that I would get them all; especially at the times I wanted. :banana::banana:

15. Sarilas

Sarilas Ruled by the mouse.

Congrats on the ADR's! I got lucky with mine, too; let's hear it for November!

16. WDW1st-timers

I'm glad to heard that you also got your ADR's too. It looks like we will be all eatting good there now.:thumbsup2

17. WDW1st-timers

Okay time to get back to the swing of things on here. With the girls going back to school it just seems like it's all kicking my behind. Between tests, projects, my diaper cake business and babysitting, I need to find time for myself and all my Disney projects.

I do have good news though........... take a guess

I know you want to know.......:rotfl:

okay ...okay.... I or should I say hubby.....paid off the trip!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Now I just need to save $400.00 more for spending money and i'm done.:goodvibes I can't wait. 66 more days till i'm gone.

18. nat1234

nat1234 Mouseketeer

I'm in. We'll be there the same time as you too, Nov30-Dec 7. Your girls are beautiful and I can't wait to read about the rest of your trip.