Get $ Back: Read if you ordered a Disneyshopping Backpack or Lunch tote ...

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Trixiezzz, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Trixiezzz

Trixiezzz Budgeting my way to Disney!

You may be eligible for a price adjustment!

Last week I ordered Disney backpacks and lunch totes for my kids. Now I see that EVERY ONE has dropped at least $2-$3 in price.

So I called and sure enough, they will give you a price adjustment if the price you paid drops within 14 DAYS of the SHIPPING DATE.

So if you ordered these in the past 2 weeks, do this:
    -----------------------------------------------------------

1) Check the current price at Disneyshopping.com.

2) Print out your order for reference (Click "Account Info" at bottom of page, then click "List all orders". That will give you all the info you'll need)

3) Call Customer Service at 1-800-328-0368 (open 7 am - 1 am ET) and ask for a Price Adjustment.

They'll give it to you without a hassle! Yay! :Pinkbounc

(Of course, this applies to everything at Disneyshopping.com too, not just back to school stuff!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Trixiezzz

bumping this up...

4. Annette_VA

Annette_VA DIS Veteran

Cool that they're doing that.

Of course, my boys got the Lightning McQueen ones & they're still full price :rolleyes:

5. Mellie2162

Mellie2162 <font color="blue">It means that a friend is watch

Can anyone tell me when they went on sale? I ordered mine on July 8 and I would like to get that price adjustment since I paid full price plus shipping. :confused3

6. mamalle

mamalle DIS Veteran

:confused3 would that apply to the sale where they had the $20 off and free shipping? I wouldnt think so

7. Mellie2162

Mellie2162 <font color="blue">It means that a friend is watch

Just bumping this up so anyone can get their price adjustments, and also to state that you have to call within 14 days of the shipping date to get it. I was just past the shipping date on mine and they wouldn't credit me. I'm very disgusted that they wouldn't give it to me, but oh well. :guilty:

8. mking624

mking624 DIS Veteran

It wouldn't matter when it went on sale...what matters is the date it shipped out to you. It could have gone on sale the day after you ordered it, but if you didn't call within 14 days of the date of shipment, you cannot get the price adjustment.

9. Trixiezzz

Yes, it does apply. On my order I had both the $20 off and free shipping ~ and I still got a refund with the price adjustment!

10. dreamalittledream

dreamalittledream DIS Veteran

thanks for posting this! I thought it was 7 days and didn't bother to call. I just called and got $7.00 back. woo hoo.