• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get any good deals this weekend?

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
Yesterday, we were at Target. My son had complained that his rollerblades no longer fit so we went to see what they had. Not only did they have rollerblades on clearance for $4.83, they had the sneakers with the pop-out wheels on the bottom for the same price!:) I got all 3 kids these skates for less than the regular price of one would of been!:cool: What was a real hoot to watch was the kids trying to skate with them. They all learned to skate on rollerblades. These skates had the 'traditional' set wheels! They had the hardest time with them! To save my soul though, I can't skate on rollerblades though!:rolleyes:

Good deal!

I can't rollerblade either! And I used to rollerskate every week at our local indoor rink when I was a lot longer (and lighter). LOL

herc.

Ooops,

Meant to say "a lot younger". Can't type either, I guess. LOL

herc.

I had borrowed a tv for our car trip down next week but had really wanted to get my own. We were also in Target and DH found a 9in Toshiba TV/VCR on clearance for 99.00. I was so excited. I had bought the bag on clearance the week before for 35.00 and was just going to give the bag to BIL to use with his, but it didnt fit to well on his but fits perfectly on my new one!!! The TV has an awesome picture, my kids love it. They have been watching videos on the kitchen table all weekend!! Apparently to a toddler a small tv beats a big screen:confused: :confused:

I was so thrilled because when I checked TV prices the cheapest I found was 250. and I did not want to spen that! The 9 in ones also seem harder to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter