Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale Meets Thread

Nope I didn't :( it's still a few more days until I book for sure so theres still time to find one I guess... But made posts on solo travels and no one :(
Fingers crossed for you. I know it's more expensive, but you'll still totally enjoy yourself if you end up going solo! The Guides are *so* good at making everyone on the tour feel like family. ABD is a great way to travel solo.

Sayhello

Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up to travel to Germany with ABD.

You can also share information/ask questions about the Germany Once Upon a Fairytale ABD.

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the Germany ABD. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Current:
  • Jun 19 - 27, 2015
    • - ChillyB69, wife, grandmom & daughter (10)
    • - PhotoJen143
  • Jul 10 - 18, 2015 - Ron Nelson, wife (Donna), twin boys (10), daughter (14) and his parents.
  • Jul 17 - 25, 2015 - WonderinAland, DH, two boys (13 & 11), & daughter (7)

Previous:
  • Aug 17 - 25, 2012 - Stitch#1 & DW & DS
  • June 14 - 22, 2013 - father (richflour) & daughter (8)
  • June 21 - 29, 2013 - JacksGirlz & DD (15)
  • June 30 - July 8, 2013 - Stephanie (Love to Cruise DCL), DH Mike & DS Julian (11)
  • July 5 -13, 2013 - akheila & family
  • July 14 - 22, 2013 - SingingMom, DH & DD (almost 20)
  • Sep 15 - 23, 2013 - CastleLover
  • Sep 20 - 28, 2013 - DIS Exclusive trip
  • Jul 25 - Aug 2, 2014
    • - Branchall Fam, DH & DD (8)
    • - rchrls, ??, DD (10), DD (6), MIL & Mom
  • Aug 1 - 9, 2014 - tiggersam00 & DH
  • Aug 8 - 16, 2014 - paddles, DH, son (11) & daughter (9)
  • Aug 15 - 23, 2014
    • - Faithhopelove972 & friend
    • - tcconway, DW & DD
  • Sep 19 - 27, 2014
    • - rrali33tt & DH
    • - Berrien Bell & DH
Hello. Please add Monkeyknuckler (Bob), Lisa and Lily(9) to Jul 17-25 Germany Roll call.

My DS and I will be on the July 29-Aug 6 trip. We're ready to get our pretzel making on! Kevin, Gavin(11)

We will be on the July 10-18 trip. Ryan, Stephanie, Alexis (11)
Hi SKC76, my name is Ron Nelson, so glad to hear someone else will be on the same trip as we are going on. there will be myself, Donna, Shelby (15) and Bryson and Taylor (11 yr old twin boys). have you done a Europe trip before?

Just booked for July 29 -Aug 6. My husband and I (Peg & Walt) are traveling without children (we're retired). We will be doing this Adventure following the new ABD Danube River Cruise the week before. Seems like such a long time to wait. Are there any other couples without children going?

Just booked for July 29 -Aug 6. My husband and I (Peg & Walt) are traveling without children (we're retired). We will be doing this Adventure following the new ABD Danube River Cruise the week before. Seems like such a long time to wait. Are there any other couples without children going?

We'll be on the same trip! That's awesome you're doing a B2B ABD. My Dream :D I'll be excited to hear what you think of the River Cruise.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted my reply above. So, Hello, Cousin Orville. Counting the River Cruise, this will be our 4th ABD. They do a wonderful job so we have high expectations. The previous ABDs were Adults Only. But we like being around kids so it should be fun.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted my reply above. So, Hello, Cousin Orville. Counting the River Cruise, this will be our 4th ABD. They do a wonderful job so we have high expectations. The previous ABDs were Adults Only. But we like being around kids so it should be fun.
I've added you to the Roll Call. I've always wanted to do a back-to-back!

Sayhello

Hi SKC76, my name is Ron Nelson, so glad to hear someone else will be on the same trip as we are going on. there will be myself, Donna, Shelby (15) and Bryson and Taylor (11 yr old twin boys). have you done a Europe trip before?
This will be our second trip. We did ABD to Italy a few years ago.

how is the plane ride over to europe? we are leaving from calgary alberta, see you in a month ha ha
It is long and uncomfortable. Our daughter was seven at the time and she did alright. The time change was the hardest for us. We made the mistake of sleeping after we arrived and had a hard time getting on the right sleep schedule for a little while.

It is long and uncomfortable. Our daughter was seven at the time and she did alright. The time change was the hardest for us. We made the mistake of sleeping after we arrived and had a hard time getting on the right sleep schedule for a little while.
We leave at 10:30pm our time and arrive in Berlin 6pm their time ( we are spending 10days before ABD) just trying to figure out how not to sleep on the plane over as we arrive when it night time but 11am at home, good info thank you. I asked ABD about kids and their are 5-6 eleven-thirteen year olds and 3 teenagers so kids should be preoccupied with other kids to play with

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter