Germany ABD

hacknsuit

Wants to get locked in WDW!
My wife and I are planning on doing the Adult Germany ABD in September. Any input on how fast it'll fill up?:confused3

DH and I did it last year, I think we booked that previous Oct-November. I think others booked in like January/Feb. You are going to have a great time. We really enjoyed doing the adults only departure. I found we got a bit more info at the Neuchuwestein than you might on the ones with kids.

If you can try to stay an extra day on either end, it's nice to have a bit extra time in Munich especially since you are there during Oktoberfest. We took the extra day to go there.

I can't say enough good things about the trip.

@hacknsuit I hope you were able to book. My wife and I will be on that trip. This will be our 4th ABD and 2nd adults only. You will have a blast and we look forward to meeting you.

My wife and I have had a discussion or two re taking an ABD trip some day without kids--I love them with kids because there is plenty to keep my kids occupied and this allows me to relax, take in the sights etc. (This in turn helps me justify the high end price). So...I am curious to hear from those who go on the adult only trips: what makes you want to do another? Thanks--seeking insight!

Thanks for the input. I've been traveling for a few weeks and hope to book when I get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter