George Lopez Show Friday Hidden Mickeys!!!!CONTEST

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Tune in to ABC for the special George Goes to Disneyland® episode on Friday, April 30th @ 8/7c.
Have a paper and pen handy!
While watching, keep track of the hidden Mickeys that you spot. There are between 50 to 150 hidden throughout the episode.
Examples of hidden Mickeys:
Mickey on the ketchup bottle label on the kitchen counter.
Mickey on the lamp shade in the living room.
The hidden Mickeys in the photo and the examples may or may not appear in the actual episode.

Describe in detail the exact placement of each Mickey that you find in the episode. The number of Mickeys you list will automatically be tallied and listed on the top and bottom of your entry form. If you are entering via mail, please list the total number of Mickeys at the top of your entry.
There are two ways to submit your entry: online at abc.com or via mail at

The Great Mouse Hunt
P.O. Box 8033
Westport, CT 06888

http://abc.go.com/primetime/georgelopez/en/mousehunt.html

One lucky grand prize winner will receive a family vacation for four to the Disneyland® Resort, where you will visit both Disneyland park and Disney's California Adventure park. Experience "Snow White - An Enchanting New Musical" and drop in to the "Twilight Zone Tower of Terror"™, plus you'll get $10,000 cash!

One hundred runners up will receive a TGIF beach towel just in time for summer!
mickey_dland.jpg

Must be legal US resident 18 or older. Email entries must be received by 5/7/04. Mail entries must be postmarked by 5/7/04 and received by 5/14/04. See official rules at abc.com. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

The Contest begins 8:00PM ET on 4/30/04 and ends 11:59PM ET on 5/7/04. Watch The George Lopez Show on April 30, 2004 at 8:00/7:00c PM on your local ABC station. Viewers will be invited to compete by submitting their list of Mickey Heads (hereinafter called "Mickeys") that were intentionally placed within the April 30th episode of the show (the "Episode") by the program producers. (See additional details below.) You may enter by Internet or by mail. To enter via the Internet, navigate to www.abc.com keyword: GEORGE or navigate to the George Lopez section of www.abc.com and click on the icon that will take you to the The Great Mouse Hunt Contest home page. You must be a registered member of ABC.com to enter via the Internet. Registration is free and only required once. Register as follows: a) If you are an existing member, simply sign in on the Contest Registration home page with your current member name and password. Or, b) If you are not a member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Contest Registration home page. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, e-mail address, gender, birthday, country, zip, phone number and to select a password. Send your entry by clicking the submit button on the Contest page. (You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminders for upcoming ABC.com and/or Warner Bros. promotions. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the Contest and does not improve your chances of winning. In the event you do consent to receive these e-mails, the use of such e-mails shall be subject to the respective privacy policies of ABC.com and Warner Bros.) To enter via mail, hand-print your name, address, phone number and list of Mickeys on 8 ½" x 11" paper per Rule 2 below, and mail in an envelope to: The Great Mouse Hunt, P.O. Box 8033, Westport, CT 06888. All e-mail entries must be received by 11:59PM ET May 7, 2004, when the Contest ends. All mail entries must be postmarked by May 7, 2004, and received by May 14, 2004. Limit one entry per person.

Thanks for the post Mal! I hope that I make it home from DS's basketball tourney in time to watch!

I have over 100 and I've watched the show countless times! My DH thinks I'm crazy!

I don't know whether to count the balloons and Mickey ears or not...

I dreamed about Mickey heads last night!

if you see the same ballon in the same scene only count it once or at least that is the way I took the rules!

WOW over 100 w/o ears and ballons I must of miss quiet a few~

Mal

Originally posted by Maleficent2
if you see the same ballon in the same scene only count it once or at least that is the way I took the rules!

WOW over 100 w/o ears and ballons I must of miss quiet a few~
Mal

No I was counting them, I just wasn't sure I was suppose to. The scene with his mother after SM is confusing in the balloon department.

I was away this weekend (high school band trip to D.C) but I taped the show, just watched it this morning, didn't count all the hidden Mickey's quite yet..just wondering if we are suppose to count the Mickey's we see in the intro..the 1st part of the show that George holds up a black paper cut out icon of Mickey's head? Does that part of the show count too??

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
I was away this weekend (high school band trip to D.C) but I taped the show, just watched it this morning, didn't count all the hidden Mickey's quite yet..just wondering if we are suppose to count the Mickey's we see in the intro..the 1st part of the show that George holds up a black paper cut out icon of Mickey's head? Does that part of the show count too??

George specifically states when to start counting...it's at the moment his DD enters with a stain...

Thanks beattyfamily....I didn't catch that...oh boy, I'm going to have trouble finding the mickey's if I'm listening to the show at the same time..might have to "mute" the tv!!
I'm sure I'll watch it 100 times to find them!! Thanks again!

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
Thanks beattyfamily....I didn't catch that...oh boy, I'm going to have trouble finding the mickey's if I'm listening to the show at the same time..might have to "mute" the tv!!
I'm sure I'll watch it 100 times to find them!! Thanks again!

You are very welcome. I've watched so many times now! I watched first Friday night. Then I seriously studied it several times on Saturday. Each time I watch, I catch another one!

Some are hard to describe for me! I'm also wondering if you're suppose to count Mickey head seperately if you see more than one of them on an object...I'm going crazy!:crazy:

just finished typing mine all up and I got 98.

Mal

did you count the balloons?

Did you count all the Mickey heads on the frame or count them as one Mickey head?

I'm at 105 WITH the balloons.

I counted them as one...the same with the balloons I only counted them one time a scene. And the Scene where someone is carrying a bunch of Mickey Head balloons I counted the bunch as one. It may should have counted each one. But the rules are really hard to understand there I think.

I counted them as one...the same with the balloons I only counted them one time a scene. And the Scene where someone is carrying a bunch of Mickey Head balloons I counted the bunch as one. It may should have counted each one. But the rules are really hard to understand there I think.

Thank you for sharing. I agree. I think I will count them as one Mickey head per scene.

This contest is driving me crazy! I think I will wrap it up today after watch the show one more time.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter