I think this is the right place to post this question. We are waiting for our first DVC resale purchase to close (already passed ROFR and sent our funds and closing documents) so it will probably be another 2-3 weeks or so before we are able to get our member number, etc. We have had plans for a non-Disney vacation this summer, but I think those plans may fall through. If so, I was wondering what the likelyhood of getting a 6-7 night studio reservation somewhere on property for either late June or anytime in July would be once we get our member information (probably St. Patricks Day or just after)? We're not too worried about any particular resort, and normally we book our vacations way in advance, but if our other plans fall through (and we should know by the time we get our member info) would it be possible to get a week long studio reservation during the summer at 3 months or so out from arrival? Any thoughts would be appreciated.