Discussion in 'DVC - Resort Reservation Availability' started by The DIS-DVC Team, Aug 14, 2008.
Please post the specifics in the appropriate theead by month using the format provided.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
9/16/08 BWV standard A 1/12-1/15
You have to post this in the Jan 2009 thread to have it update the availability.
Too many rules and Formats for NO benefit to me. I already know what rooms I cant get.
WHY would people fill this board with information they already know and who would trust this board (if they were looking for info) over a call to member services?
No problem - when the posts are processed, it will work just fine.
How do I change this default?
Did you post it?
That's the spirit!
Why would you bother to even post this??? It's a resource...feel free to use the information or to ignore it. But why would you complain about it?
I for one am happy to have this information. Would it prevent me from calling member services myself? Of course not! But it does give me an idea of what I might encounter when I do try to call.
So how do you report a change? I called yesterday and got "open" dates for SSR in Dec that are showing "sold out"
Send me a PM and I can manually change the data in the database.
Is it just me or what? Can't get a studio anywhere Jan 11-14. Could not get anything first week of Dec 08 either. How many DVC members are there?
Is there a reason that there is no October 2009 thread? September and November yes, but it skips October.
I'm glad someone asked, because I was starting to think that I was just missing something. We are closing today (hopefully) on our new BWV contract, and planning a 2 week October Disneymoon, so I would love to know what we might be looking at availability-wise!
Not sure what happened when October 2008 was closed. We somehow missed activating the October 2009 version.
It's fixed now so if anyone has any dates to report for October please do so.
I'm trying to post availability for AKV. There is both Jambo and Kidani. How do you format to distinguish between the two? Thanks!
I figured it out. I hope the computer reads it. I posted in June 2009 for AKL. TIA!
EDIT: Well, I butchered my posting. Sorry to make it so bad....I'll send a message to a mod.
I just called about dates for 1-6 of March 09 and posted on the correct board for the two places I asked about, but I wanted to note that I asked specifically about Jambo Value which is what I posted and she stated no studios at all available for AKV during those dates. Should I go ahead and post for those dates when I get that info from MS? Also, I noticed a poster above me posted that no studios were available in SSR for the same dates and today MS said she could put me in a studio at SSR for 1-6 of March. I decided to hold off on grabbing one for now though since I'm undecided because of crowd levels.
those stingy *******s! They told me no go.
Separate names with a comma.