Geez! HS to MK. Where does the bus drop you off?

E

eeyoresmom

I did a search, but couild only find a lot of argueing as to where the bus from HS drops guests. Does anyone know for sure :goodvibes (maybe a WDW bus driver), if it is TTC or MK itself? TIA

You will be dropped off at the TTC. Same thing with the buses running between MK and AK. Only resort buses are able to use the stops just outside the MK entrance. They are working on the possibility of allowing other park buses to use these stops down the road, but as of right now, you will go to the TTC and then either ferry or monorail to the MK.
Or, you can take a bus to the CR and then walk over to the MK.

Thank you. We are staying at BLT this trip but have never stayed at BLT/CR before. Which option do you think is faster? I guess that depends on which bus shows up first at HS...Where in HS would we get a bus to TTC? We are WDW vets but never go from park to park.

Thank you. We are staying at BLT this trip but have never stayed at BLT/CR before. Which option do you think is faster? I guess that depends on which bus shows up first at HS...Where in HS would we get a bus to TTC? We are WDW vets but never go from park to park.

If I wanted to go as quickly as possible from DHS to the Magic Kingdom, I would take the bus at HS directly to the Contemporary and then walk over to the MK. Just sayin". :cool1:

BLT and the CR use the same buses and stop. You will walk over to the CR to get your buses to AK, and DHS. If you are staying at BLT, there is really no reason to take the bus from DHS to the TTC...just take the bus back to the CR.
It is almost always going to be faster to take the bus from HS to CR vs a bus to TTC then ferry or monorail to MK.

If you really need to take the bus to TTC from DHS, you will see signage pointing you in the right direction for that particular bus.

We just need to get from HS to MK, Us staying at BLT is coincidental. We will plan on taking the bus from HS to Contemporary and walking to MK. Thank you for your help.

We just need to get from HS to MK, Us staying at BLT is coincidental. We will plan on taking the bus from HS to Contemporary and walking to MK. Thank you for your help.
That's really the best plan...have fun!!! I love BLT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter