GCF Theme Park View Rooms

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by beachski, Jun 22, 2006.

1. beachski

beachski Earning My Ears

Staying in a theme park view room at GCF 8/3-8/9. For anyone who's stayed at GCF in one of these rooms is there a certain section or floor that is better that we might want to request. Any help would be appreciated. :woohoo: :woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dobie

Dobie <font color=darkorchid>We had a fabulous time<br><

Our last theme park view was I (think) room 4011. It had a great view of the bear head and California Screaming, and was very close to the main room elevator.

4. JenDisneylandlver

JenDisneylandlver DIS Veteran

We had the top floor, and it was an awesome view!

5. CHOPR

CHOPR "God I love baseball" The Natural

wE RESERVED FOR OCT. OF THIS YEAR GRIZZLE PEAKS VIEW. A previous thread had advised this would be a good theme park view and i'm hoping they were right.

6. JenDisneylandlver

JenDisneylandlver DIS Veteran

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all! This was our view a few years ago. It was absolutely breathtaking, day and night!

[​IMG]

7. CalGal

CalGal <font color=blue>Just tinkering around<br><font co

I like Grizzly Peak view, highest available floor. Some prefer the lights of Paradise Pier at night, but I like sitting on the balcony in the afternoon and watching the guests stroll in front of GRR. To me, these rooms feel most like being inside the park. Some are very close to the back elevator near the DCA entrance.