GC Storyteller Question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by MommyWithDreams, Mar 9, 2007.

1. MommyWithDreams

MommyWithDreams <font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?

We are not staying at the Grand Californian but wanted to check out the storyteller one night we're there......does anyone know the times of this, and is it every day?

2. MATTERHORN

MATTERHORN <font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco

All I remember is that we always miss it!!! I remember it being early like I laughed and said no way we'll ever make that one!! I think it was around 6 or 7pm, something like that and we will never be back going to bed that early!!

Andrea

3. MommyWithDreams

MommyWithDreams <font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?

wow that is early. That's the time we'll be heading back to the park..NOT BED!
    By the way Andrea, we leave tomorrow and you have been such a tremendous help since my first day on this board, I just wanted to thank you for everything!

4. MATTERHORN

MATTERHORN <font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco

I was just coming on here to post that I cannot believe you leave tomorrow!! I am so excited for you, you just don't even know!! If it's possible I may be more excited than you are, first trips are just THE BEST and I wish you all the possible happiness and pixie dust you deserve!!!

Have fun, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I just know your DS is going to have a blast!!!

Andrea