GC fully booked.....

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Bec3b1g, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Bec3b1g

Bec3b1g Mouseketeer

We'd love to stay at the GC for our upcoming trip (10/2-10/6).

What are the chances a room will open up?

Will I have to call everyday to check availability or will vacation planning do this for me (we have ressies for the DLH, same dates)?
    Is there a wait list?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

No, no wait list. You will have to call each day. I would say chances are slim that availability will open up because of Gay Days, but if it's worth the 10 minutes to call every day, then go for it! :thumbsup2

4. JenDisneylandlver

JenDisneylandlver DIS Veteran

That weekend is the Gay Days events, so I would be surprised if a room opened up. But you never know, it doesn't hurt to keep checking.

5. dizzyami

dizzyami <font color=green>That makes me happy<br><font col

You never know, and I would definitely call and check everyday, especially since hotel only bookings can cancel 72 hours in advance. I made ressies in February for the Oct 7th-11th at the GCH, and then things changed so I also made ressies for the 5th-7th. Things have been crazy the last few months, so I kept both, just to be sure I had them if I needed them. Odds are very good I will be cancelling both. So, you never know what will happen.

6. Bec3b1g

Bec3b1g Mouseketeer

I was fine to stay at the DLH but then a friend mentioned that she didn't think it was worth the money and to try and stay at the GC. We may just stay off-site.