Gay Days w/ children

why would they want to be gay free? I am starting to think stay in the closet is a much better idea...Thank you all for all the help:surfweb:

The closet is such a dark and lonely place, please dont go back in there!

My point was....A lot of people think if they avoid Gay Days they avoid Gays at Disney. And that simply is not ture!

There are tons of gay cast members and gay guests each and every day of the year!

As Walt said...

"To all who come to this happy place......Welcome!" :hug:

YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL BETTER,THANKYOU, GOING DISNEYWORLD MAY 27 TO JUNE 3RD 2011, STAYING WILDERNESS LODGE TAKEING GRANDBABY FOR 12TH BIRTHDAY,AND YES IT IS DARK IN HERE:surfweb:

ARE WE THE ONLY ONE'S TAKEING THERE KID'S?? FROM MAY 27 TO JUNE 3RD 2011:surfweb:

We will be there from May 29th through June 5th. DD will be 11 and DS8. While I'd love to go without them (just once), there would be pure anarchy if they didn't come. Oh and the fact DSS frowns on leaving ones so young alone for a week even with "Nana" aka Rufous the St. Bernard to watch over them.:goodvibes

Oh MY GOD ... Realy!
AGAIN!

horse.gif

:sad2:

WALLY, ARE YOU BEING NOT A NICE PERSON? I AM STARTING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT MYSELF,GOING TO PARK, BRING MY GRANDBABY WITH ME. IF MY QUESTION MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE BEATING YOUR DEAD HORSE....MY BAD, MY ASKING OPINION'S WILL STOP:surfweb:

WALLY, ARE YOU BEING NOT A NICE PERSON? I AM STARTING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT MYSELF,GOING TO PARK, BRING MY GRANDBABY WITH ME. IF MY QUESTION MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE BEATING YOUR DEAD HORSE....MY BAD, MY ASKING OPINION'S WILL STOP:surfweb:

I'm not nice. :littleangel:
Everyone wonders about me ... Join the crowd! :rolleyes:
And I think that horse is just resting and
that nice man is fanning him with his cane.
:rolleyes1
Sorry there is just volumes and volumes on this subject -
It kinda gets to you after a while.
Carry on!:flower3:

It seems gay days at WDW is very different than gay days at Universal Hollywood. We went to the latter and will never do so again. I could careless about groups of people wearing red shirts and having fun. At Univeral Hollywood it was far more than that. The group had a greet/sign in desk setup outside the gates where there was a deliberate show of leud behavior to those entering the park. There were dozens of guys dressed in drag frenching and groping each other while making crude remarks to anyone nearby. Sorry, but this type of display in public by anyone gay or not gay is wrong and not a place I'd take kids too.

At Disneyworld all I've ever seen is some groups of people wearing red shirts. Maybe some guys or gals holding hands etc. but I've never seen anything I'd call inappropriate like at Universal Hollywood.

I can assure you, Wally would give you the shirt off his back (and it would be designer!) if you needed it!

Please understand....Many of us have been around here for a few years, and it gets frustrating when the same old questions come up.... "How crude is gay days?" etc. Sometimes it seems if some topics have been beaten to death. Please hang around a little more and get to know us! :hug:

... And honey if one flip little comment is going to send you packing -
you're never going to survive over here. :eek:
Lighten up. Give it right back. Have some fun!
:rolleyes:

... And honey if one flip little comment is going to send you packing -
you're never going to survive over here. :eek:
Lighten up. Give it right back. Have some fun!
:rolleyes:
I don't dislike you, I'm just thouroughly annoyed that you're going to Disney shortly and I still have 4 long months left before we go.:flower3:

And the fact is I don't really know any of you nor you me. I've been on the boards a couple of years now but it's all cyberspace. I'm looking forward to getting to meet some people in the flesh when we go.

I don't dislike you, I'm just thouroughly annoyed that you're going to Disney shortly and I still have 4 long months left before we go.:flower3:

And the fact is I don't really know any of you nor you me. I've been on the boards a couple of years now but it's all cyberspace. I'm looking forward to getting to meet some people in the flesh when we go.

Oooh god if you met me you'd hate me for sure ;)
Go - enjoy Gay Daze - worry not - It's really no big deal.

Oooh god if you met me you'd hate me for sure ;)
Go - enjoy Gay Daze - worry not - It's really no big deal.
The only thing I'm worried about is we're only going to be in MK for Gay Days. The other days in the parks we'll be there with a lot of non-gays. And I worry about the kids, I mean we're trying to bring them up right but DD likes Justin Bieber and DS has a crush on a well, a girl. But, we'll make the best of it:goodvibes

As for hating you Wally, we'd have to see in person, but others (OM) have outed you for sounding like you're a nice guy.

HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE STAR WAR;S THING ON THAT WEEK END? IT BEING MEMORIAL WEEKEND I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS JUST A MESS. mY GRANDBABY IS WANTING TO SEE VADER OR THAT R2D2. SHE BE TURNING 12 DOWN THERE BIRTHDAY TRIP AND I WANT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.YOU KNOW KID'S:surfweb:

HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE STAR WAR;S THING ON THAT WEEK END? IT BEING MEMORIAL WEEKEND I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS JUST A MESS. mY GRANDBABY IS WANTING TO SEE VADER OR THAT R2D2. SHE BE TURNING 12 DOWN THERE BIRTHDAY TRIP AND I WANT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.YOU KNOW KID'S:surfweb:

I go to Star Wars Weekend every time I'm there for Gay Days. I never found it to be a mess. However, I don't try getting FastPasses for the stars signatures. I just go for the parade and to see the characters. Although last year I did get some good pictures of Billie Dee Williams as he was leaving an autograph session. Last year my primary goal was to get my picture taken with all the SW characters. So that pretty much took up my entire day, waiting in line for those. The lines weren't too long. But the one line has like 4 characters that rotate (Jedi Mickey with R2D2, Princess Minnie, Stormtrooper Donald, and Darth Goofy). It got annoying when I'd get to the front of the line and it was a character I already got my picture taken with.

The lines for celebrity autographs form before the park opens. DH, DS and I each stood in a different line so DS was able to meet 3 celebrities later that day. They ONLY allowed DS into the greeting area - DH had to hang over the railing to get photos.

The line for Darth Vader was over an hour. I got in that line while DS was getting his photo with another character, then when he got to the Darth Vader queue I traded places with him. The line for Chewbacca was also over an hour. We went with the intent of doing nothing but standing in line, and that is precisely what we did from about 8:30 AM until about 5 PM. We went the Friday of the last Star Wars weekend.

WE ARE GOING MAY 28TH THAT SAT, WISH US LUCK, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HEAD'S UP INFO.. LOL NIBOR, AND HER GANDCHILD:surfweb:

The only thing I'm worried about is we're only going to be in MK for Gay Days. The other days in the parks we'll be there with a lot of non-gays. And I worry about the kids, I mean we're trying to bring them up right but DD likes Justin Bieber and DS has a crush on a well, a girl. But, we'll make the best of it:goodvibes

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter