Gay Day?

I plan on taking my family to WDW during gay days for two reasons. 1 because I want to go in June. And 2 because I never want my children to be like some of the people on this board. I want my kids to know that two women or two men that love eachother is no different then a man and a woman. As for being afraid I think people should be more afraid of the message that they are sending to their kids by keeping them away from "gay days" I agree with an earlier post why is it okay to have a hetero couple all over eachother in a park but not okay for a gay couple to show their love for eachother. I am more worried about my kids watching a father hit his kids or a husband and wife screaming at eachother then a gay couple. What do people think that there are no gay people at disney except for on gay days? Wow, this topic really gets me mad! Who knew I had so much to say? On another subjest Misterdisney, I love your posts and pics on the rest. board. Your food pics are great!

Anytime! I love the pics you had of the choc. from room service! I am thinking about sending some to myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter