Gatwick Hilton and Tesco Clubcard vouchers

Type A Tim

Earning My Ears
Hey,

Has anyone used Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Gatwick Hilton? I'm planning an overnight before flying out next summer from Gatwick.

On the T&C's for using them it says:

Reward tokens are only valid against a 2 night weekend stay valid Friday to Sunday inclusive, based
on the Hilton best available Bed and Breakfast rate. Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double
room, all other rates are excluded. Limited midweek availability available on request.

From that it sounds like it's unlikely one can use them for a midweek stay.

Interested in anyone who has done this and what is the process for using them to make a booking.

Thanks,

Tim

Yes you definitely can book 1 night at the Hilton Gatwick, I have done it twice. Search on the Hilton website for Gatwick click on the special rate box and put in PR20TC in the promotion box and it will give you the Tesco clubcard rate. You can also book it online and then send in your clubcard Hilton deals vouchers and you will receive a Hilton voucher back. We paid £195 for a family room for 4 in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter