Gasp! We've lost our annual passes.

freefaller

Earning My Ears
We returned from our trip a few weeks ago and I just got around to unpacking the last of the odds and ends. I thought the newly purchased annual passes were in the interior pocket of my backpack, but they aren't there. :confused3

I've gone through everything! I can't find them anywhere. :guilty:
What do I do now? Despite having purchased APs, we are very new to Disney. Suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Not to worry, the next time you are there go to guest services, show them your ID and they will re-issue them. If you're going to lose something, the annual passes are the easiest to replace.

Also it may be a bit late now but write the numbers on the back down or check your reciept to see if they have the numbers on it so you can still gain entry into the web-sight.

But as Mary AnnE stated no big deal with the lost AP's as your always in the system by name.

Mary Anne said:
Not to worry, the next time you are there go to guest services, show them your ID and they will re-issue them. If you're going to lose something, the annual passes are the easiest to replace.

:thumbsup2 That's the truth!
Just ask my husband, who's done it twice :lmao:

Mary Anne said:
I agree.

Thanks guys. I noticed the cards were missing when I needed the numbers to get onto the Disney website. I am trying to plan another trip and was hoping to find some passholder discounts. Maybe I'll make a daytrip over and replace the cards befroe the next big scheduled vacation. Just the excuse I need! :thumbsup2

Yes, just go to Guest Relations. My oldest DS has to replace his in September.

He did email them just to be sure. He saved the email, and will print it before we go, "just in case", saying all he needs is his ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter