Gasp!! Black Friday means nothing to me!!

I hate stores are open on THANKSGIVING DAY. Black Friday is not for me anyway, shape or form. Those that want to work ok those that don't want to work on THANKSGIVING DAY should not IMO have to be made to.:grouphug:

I've got gifts to get and I'm as cheap as can be. But nothing could induce me to deal with BF.

I've got gifts to get and I'm as cheap as can be. But nothing could induce me to deal with BF.

Being from Canada, we have Boxing day the 26th of December, and I have ALWAYS wanted to be in the USA for just one Black Friday. However, after reading a lot of these threads, I think I will wait a wee bit :scared:

I will shop online however in my jammies and:surfweb:

mommasita said:
Being from Canada, we have Boxing day the 26th of December, and I have ALWAYS wanted to be in the USA for just one boxing day. However, after reading a lot of these threads, I think I will wait a wee bit :scared:

I will shop online however in my jammies and:surfweb:

I guess our boxing day is kinda like black Friday. Only boxing day isn't as violent or rough. Lol. Not sure i ever want to attempt black Friday. I hate crowds while shopping. Not worth the fight IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

I guess our boxing day is kinda like black Friday. Only boxing day isn't as violent or rough. Lol. Not sure i ever want to attempt black Friday. I hate crowds while shopping. Not worth the fight IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Oops yes. I meant Black Friday.

I hate crowds also... :scared:

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Are stores in Canada open on Boxing Day? The only time I was in Canada around Christmas was in the late 1980s and stores were closed on December 26.

Actually, here in the States, I think December 26 is more crowded in stores than Black Friday.

Jim

Are stores in Canada open on Boxing Day? The only time I was in Canada around Christmas was in the late 1980s and stores were closed on December 26.

Actually, here in the States, I think December 26 is more crowded in stores than Black Friday.

Jim

Oh yes they are.

In Our Province they open at 1pm. There are normally LONG line ups waiting, similar (but I believe to a smaller degree) as Black Friday...

Perhaps you went out too early, but they are open with bells on!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter