Gasoline?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by SleepyDeb, Jan 26, 2013.

1. JessB320

JessB320 DIS Veteran

So get an AP an no parking fee :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PATTERSON PARTY OF 3

PATTERSON PARTY OF 3 Mouseketeer

That is a very good point? I was wondering the something.

4. cwdefouw

cwdefouw DVC Member since 1999

We always stop at the Hess station on World Center Drive, at the International Drive South intersection. This is the last station before getting on 417 Central Florida Greenway on the way to the airport. As long as you top the tank all the way off, the needle will still at full or above when you get back to the airport.

5. hrhdhd

hrhdhd Mouseketeer

A pal suggested I hang out on the cruise board when I took a DCL cruise in 2011. I continue to hang out here, frankly, because a lot of this stuff is better than a soap opera. :duck:

I post occasionally with the perspective of someone who has done cruises on lines other than DCL and who lives in the area. From what I've observed, both perspectives are needed sometimes on this board.

6. bluenorthern

bluenorthern Guest

We always fill up gas on Disney property before sadly heading back to airport. We go back to MCO airport via the southern route on toll road 417 North (less congested, around $2.50 in tolls and avoid aggravation of I4) and as long as tank is topped off it is enough gas to register FULL at airport.

My son was telling me that he read somewhere that it is Disney policy that the Hess stations cannot gouge on property...:drive:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/transportation/gasstations.htm