Gas prices

Anyone traveling down I-77 just south of Charlotte in SCl has gas at $1.63, and I can't imagine I-95 being much more.

Last time I went to WDW GA was even cheaper then SC. Don't gas up in NC or FL...

Lu

This morning I paid $1.95 for regular. Premium was $2.15. That 's on Long Island. New York started using this new gas with ethonl in it. I think there is only two other states that use it. I read that they are expecting prices to go up 30 - 40 cents more a gallon before summer. Just something to look foward to:mad:

Our gas is going for $1.59 to over $1.70 in some parts of town. Yesterday, I pd 1.59 and DH pd 1.65. Luckily, I work and live in the parts of town that have the cheepest gas.

From these posts, it looks like we have some of the cheepest prices going.

I refuse to pay over 1.70!!! (Yeah-right, ask me what I'm paying in a few weeks):rolleyes:

Guess I'd better up our gas $ for our Myrtle Beach trip in June!

Whoo-Hooo!!!

I am a DIS Veteran!!!!:sunny:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Now if I can just figure out how to add a counter on here I'll be doing good!:D

On Monday it was 1.72 today it jumped up to 1.80 this is the South Jersey Phila area, I may have to get a morgage to fill both cars!!!

The price of Gas at the Hess Gas Stations at Walt Disney World is
currenlty $1.79 but I notice it higher in other orlando area coming home from work, like $1.83.

z

You can find $1.75/gal if you are diligent around here, but mostly I see $1.79-$1.89. It is just horrible, and unfortunately, my dh commutes 180 miles a day for work. At least I'm getting Disney Rewards on my Disney Visa! :rolleyes:

$1.93 here - great timing for our drive around the SE US (incl WDW) this summer. (The gasoline budget just jumped above the expected souvenir budget!!):p

I'm in Las Vegas. The stations I passed today were anywhere from $2.11 to $2.17. We've been filling up at Costco for $2.04 and waiting in line to do so.

Gas here is running $1.929 for regular, $1.979 to $2.029 for super unleaded and up to $2.129 for premium.

It is just ridiculous. Filling my tank for my minivan is awful and I average a tank a week. DHs SUV is even worse!

$1.89 today in SE Ohio, on the border with WV.....too much for my SUV to be filled more than it has to be

Bad News, price of Gas at the Hess Gas Stations at Walt Disney World just went up to $1.85 for the Cheap Unleaded, a 6 cent jump.

Our gas here is MO jumped up from $1.74.9 to $1.89.9, then a few hours later went back down to $1.84.9. Guess they were giving us a preview of next week!:rolleyes:

I refuse to pay over 1.70!!! (Yeah-right, ask me what I'm paying in a few weeks)

Forget the few weeks, cheepest I could find today was 1.72 w/ my Kroger card!!!:mad:

Mont Co PA outside Philly...Monday it was $1.72...now it is $1.80! Ouch...

I got gas last night and it was $2.05 (and this is one of the cheaper stations). I live right outside of Chicago.

We are back down to about $1.84-$1.89. The highest we hit was about $1.95. That is the northwest metro area of Minneapolis. My sisters all live in So Cal though and I have learned not to complain about our prices. When we were hovering around $1.69, they were thinking anything under $2 was a steal! Ugh, and I am going out there in a few weeks with a rental car. Forgot to add that to my budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!