Gardengrocer

Chkysbak

Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tra
How long in advance would I need to place my order for groceries to be delivered to the resort?

Staying @ ASSports Aug 8-16

at least a week, just to make sure they have the delivery date you want available.

Wow that is a huge difference, my wife said 2 months ahead...lol

Of course we are just guessing.

When we used them last Nov. I called about 3-4 months out, I wanted to make sure to get the time and day I wanted. I also think it would depend on if your traveling at a busy time vs. not so busy.

I used wegoshop for our ast trip and I called her 3 or 4 days before arrival. Everything went perfectly. It did say on the website that if you were withing a week of arrival (or some such window) that you had to call to confirm after you placed your order. I dealt with a lady named Marge who couldn't have been more terrific!

I did it 2 weeks in advance but that was for Easter which is very crowded. I don't think you will need 2 months though!!!!! But it will be one more thing checked off your "to do list"!!!!!:lmao:

I think that you have to either call them or when you place your order you place your alcohol order in the comments. After that give it a day then call to confirm. I am sure they have to do some ID check at the resort though. DW and I are ordering a little alcohol as well, but realize that we will probably still partake in Disney juice :rotfl2:

The number is 866-855-4350

Located under customer service :thumbsup2

When we used them last Nov. I called about 3-4 months out, I wanted to make sure to get the time and day I wanted. I also think it would depend on if your traveling at a busy time vs. not so busy.

You are absolutely right about this. :thumbsup2
And sometimes there is just no accounting for the back ups.

It also depends on what day of the week you are shooting for.

I needed delivery for the last week of this past January, supposedly the slower time, I called 2 weeks out and could not get a delivery until 4 days into our 9 day vacation. That is: no for Fri, Sat, Sun or Mon..
Better safe & call well ahead. :goodvibes

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter