• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gardengrocer.com-great Experience

nezy

DIS Veteran
Hi all-
I just wanted to post about my experience with gardengrocer.com. I Saw it on these boards9wdwinfo.com) so I figured i would try it.
I highly recommend this service.
Brian, the owner, is very helpful and accomadating.

I ordered items thru the on-line system. Any that they did not hvae on their price list I asked Brian to get. He did and then let me know the prices. I paid via pay pal, although that is not the only option. Brian contacted me w/ to answer any questions that I e-mailed him.
He then met me at SSR for delivery. Everything was as I requested. It was very easy and convenient. We did not have a car this trip and it was just so easy to have this service available to us.
Again, Brian was great and I highly recommend gardengrocer.com :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review. I thought about making an order once but they seemed to not carry some items that I wanted. It is good to know that they will get other items that are requested.

Brian said they will be updating their website, but I asked for several items not on the list such as wine or beer and he let me know of the price and then I gave the final ok. I am going in Feb. w/ the family and I think I will use it again-just for the convenience.

We also used GardenGrocer last week. We will definitely use them again. When Brian called to deliver, we were in MK. He left everything well-marked with bell services at SSR. We had used paypal.

We just used Gardengrocer. I was very pleased. I ordered online, plus called and added a few things that were not on the website, like beer. I paid in cash, since I do not have paypal.

I called Brian when we arrived and he was there in 30 min. It was great. I will use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter